Pets

Sam P

I know it is a bit of a random topic but oh well B) So do you have any pets or pets that many other people might not have?I used to have a dog but she passed away 2 years ago:( so now I'm boring and got fish. B)

I don't have a pet technically, but we as a family board for the Guide Dogs For The Blind. Basically, we look after guide dogs during the last stage of their training, and have each one for around 3-4 months. It's great, but sad to see each one go. We currently have our 9th dog, and have been helping out for around 4 years.

I know it is a bit of a random topic but oh well B) So do you have any pets or pets that many other people might not have?I used to have a dog but she passed away 2 years ago:( so now I'm boring and got fish. B)

I have a Black Labrador called Reilly, Have a few pics if you wanthttp://www.flickr.com/photos/hdunlopclark/3445905250/http://www.flickr.com/photos/hdunlopclark/3445902810/http://www.flickr.com/photos/hdunlopclark/3445896732/http://www.flickr.com/photos/hdunlopclark/3445896636/ - This one is when he was a puppyI love my dog!

I have four cats (Holly, Misty, Amber and Sasha) and a Tortoise named Speedy.

Lol thats whys when you call my name it sounds like your calling a dog =P I have no pet cause for some reason they die very quickly...If it counts I've got my friends dog Bumble and Frankies dog Barney as my pets =D

• 3 months later...

Ooh, I love telling this story! This might drag on though.:(Sooo, for work experience I worked at a dog rescue. It was extremely easy. Walk dogs, drink tea, walk dogs, drink tea. We were allowed to play with the dogs whenever we got bored and I love dogs so was with them quite a bit. My favourite breed are Rottweilers and there was one there but she was overweight and needed a lot of dedication so we couldn't home her. But I fell in love with a Jack Russel cross called Pip who was brought into the rescue as a stray. Posted ImageShe wasn't up for homing while I was working because she had a hernia. I showed her to my parents and they adored her, giving in saying we could adopt her. We waited until she had her operation and brought her home. Absolutely perfect, everyone who met her loved her. So calm and sweet. Not a typical terrier, she's quite calm and loves sleeping in the shade :(Posted ImageThen she started putting on a lot of weight. We treated her with turkey and stuff and worried we were over feeding her so we cut most treats and stuck to her dog food allowance. It was evident something was wrong and we had a good guess. We took her to the vet and it was confirmed; my dog was preggers and not far off due. Looking at the ultrasound you could see so much detail: ribs, spine, skull and even the beating heart. :(The dog rescue took her back to help with the birth. On the 29th June my tiny dog gave birth to 5 healthy pups.Posted ImageWe saw them for the first time aged just 4 days old and they were adorable and because Pip trusted us we were one of very few people to see them. We all caved and even my strict stepdad caved and said he wanted one.Yesterday for the first time we held them. We all agreed on one of the puppies and are now eagerly looking forward to getting Pip and our new puppy home. The chosen one: :(Posted ImagePosted ImageWe have to wait another 4 weeks for Pip and around 9 weeks for the puppy but it's going to be worth the wait! :(

Thx...She's Pepsi, and shes about 9 years old now I think.Our other one is a Tri Colour one, I think, and shes about 5ish, I haven't got any photos of her though.Ill make a special My Dog's page on my website one day.Thx again,Tom.

Honestly Tom, She is beautiful!The first one does make her look like a fox. But so elegant and pretty.It is an amazing picture.I love Pepsi's coat! She seems like a great dog! :)