If you could have 3 wishes, What would they be?

Paul

1-To have or see my dad again2-To become to marketing and sales director of Alton Towers :D (If that doesn't work out, kim kardashian's gay best friend) 3-To have the perfect boyfriend, in a grand design house in the staffordshire moorlands with a pet pug :D

The third one's verrrrry specific :D 1- Live in America, near a theme park of some variety, so I can work there.2- Be amazing at football, rather than just being talentless3- Be thin! :D

1) To have an interesting career which I love turning up to work for, and of which I can make a difference to many peoples with (mmm merlin :D)2) To be able to be a bit more care free with money, being able to live in a nice place and allow family to have the same blap.3) To have a billions of kiddies running around. WHERE ARE THEY.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

1) Visit more theme parks

2) Somehow automatically gain a good career without having an interview. That'd be really, really good. And in the right industry, I'd be confident from the offset.

3) Bigger willy. Why not? I mean, it's okay now but it's like girls and boobs or bums or anything to do with themselves.