If you could have 3 wishes, What would they be?

Paul

• 1 month later...

Hmmm...1) Be able to fly ^__^ and when I did large black, angelic wings sprouted from my shoulder blades =D Oh, and a top speed of 200 mph xD2) Money, not lots and lots, then I'd seem like a arrogant person, but enough for everything I wanted :) 3) Be some invincible, sword fighter then I'd be able to end wars the old fashion way with a sharp piece of steel =PTwud be very awsome, I'd be able to fly around seeing mates far away, but also fly around to end wars, and be looking good whilst doing so xD

Hmmm...1) Be able to fly ^__^ and when I did large black, angelic wings sprouted from my shoulder blades =D Oh, and a top speed of 200 mph xD2) Money, not lots and lots, then I'd seem like a arrogant person, but enough for everything I wanted :) 3) Be some invincible, sword fighter then I'd be able to end wars the old fashion way with a sharp piece of steel =PTwud be very awsome, I'd be able to fly around seeing mates far away, but also fly around to end wars, and be looking good whilst doing so xD

Ellerby the Superhero! :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

1) For all religions to cease to exist. It would solve so many problems.2) For technology to advance at a much accelerated rate. I'd love to live in a world where we have towering, shiny white and curvy skyscrapers and floating cars and stuffs :P3) Time travel. Not in a Dr Who, "Go back and stop _____ happening" kind of way, just to be able to go back and see something you wish you'd seen. ;)

1) For all religions to cease to exist. It would solve so many problems.3) Time travel. just to be able to go back and see something you wish you'd seen.

1 = But then people might still fight as they ahve no religious laws and they realise ther is no point to life or hell meaning that bad is good even though its bad to the rest of us.2= I would love to have a time machine just to things that I wish I could see againn or see something which has gone/closed/shut down... ;)

I was going to mount a response to that, and I will, if I ever work out what the hell it means.

I'm an atheist too, I just meant that as people believe hell is a bad place, they want to stay out of it, but if they think there is no God and no Hell, whats to stop them killing everyone of us?

I'm an atheist too, I just meant that as people believe hell is a bad place, they want to stay out of it, but if they think there is no God and no Hell, whats to stop them killing everyone of us?

Sorry, didn’t mean to sound harsh on my first night here (tho I am, and hopefully you’ll all get use to it pretty quickly.) Abrahamic religions do not define morality, if anything they corrupt them. And to avoid going totally off topic:1) Money2) Eternal life/youth 3) My own zombie army ;)

I was going to mount a response to that, and I will, if I ever work out what the hell it means.

If I could give you a million rep points, I would...

Human nature?

2) For technology to advance at a much accelerated rate. I'd love to live in a world where we have towering, shiny white and curvy skyscrapers and floating cars and stuffs :D

Technology is advancing too fast already. Scarily fast actually. And unfortunately before we get to the point where everything will look like Star Wars the robots will have taken over already, judging by some of the scary experiments going on and the planned rate of advancement. Don't ask. ;)

• 1 month later...

1. Free make-overs whenever I want (Including clothes, hair etc)2. Free food & drinks (including alcohol) at bars, clubs, pubs and that.3. WORLD PEACE!... No actually screw the world, I want a little hand held computer thing that would literally tell me everything I wanted to know (Like if I had a chance at pulling a guy at a bar or if there was any point of getting out of bed on some days)

1) For me, Mum and brother to come into some money. I know it sounds like such a typical wish but we really are struggling and have done for years, since my mum had cancer and had depression on and off, it affected her ability to work full time, and even part-time work + benefits isn't enough :( And as a single mum too, doesn't exactly help. If any family deserves money, mine does, given the sh*t we have been through and the constant money worries we've had. We would spend it on things we actually need - I hate it when people are like "Oh I'd buy a nice flashy car". My mum can't even afford to fix the problems on her car, it's had a dent in it for about 2 years after a minor accident, which again can't be fixed due to no money! We can't even do big proper food shops, there's just bits and bobs to survive on. There are constant arguments over money, it's what drove my parents to divorce :(Ok I think I made my point!2) To have the power to make everyone fully aware of mental health. Raising awareness through campaigns doesn't always work, some ignore it, hence why I would wish to make people understand :unsure:. Not just for me, but for all those affected by mental health. The looks I've had when I've told people I've missed a lot of college due to depression, and the responses - "Oh everyone goes through stress especially at college with all the pressure blah blah". No, just no. I didn't say I was stressed, I said I had been diagnosed with depression. Waking up everyday, wanting to cry, not able to get out of bed because everything feels like such an effort, the things that normally make you happy don't mean a thing anymore, you feel worthless...it's like a big empty black hole. And nothing to do with college! Pretty sure not everyone feels like that!And don't even get me started on the lack of knowledge on the autism spectrum and ADHD...Grrr!!!3) To be able to teleport. Would save so much time and money, would make my college life easier, could easily see all my friends... :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...