Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

Without sounding like a douche... When I say I'm bi it plays out like this:I like guys in a relationship way. Girls AND guys in a sexual way. Not to say I wouldn't consider a relationship with a girl if it felt right. I just prefer the dominance of guys :D

OMG high five! I was pretty much the same way. Guys were used as sexual object, girls were relationship material. However nowadays I wanna see what a relationship with a guy would be like so I'm considering it <3

HAHA! Ellie, I'll never be able to look at you in the same way again! But I can totally get where you're coming from actually. (:

Sorry Mikey :P But I saw another side of you at the tpm meet last december :) I think we both know what I'm talking about here ;)

OMG high five! I was pretty much the same way. Guys were used as sexual object, girls were relationship material. However nowadays I wanna see what a relationship with a guy would be like so I'm considering it <3

:D Yea, I think you just have to see what's right for you (:

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/11/01/ugandan-newspaper-publishes-new-list-of-gay-men/We're such a sad race. We are so intelligent, so world changing and yet we live in a world where socieites hunt down homosexuals to hang them or put them in life time inprisoment. Really makes me think how lucky I am to live in a country where it is becoming more and more acceptable. So horrible and gut wrenching to read stories like that.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/11/01/ugandan-newspaper-publishes-new-list-of-gay-men/We're such a sad race. We are so intelligent, so world changing and yet we live in a world where socieites hunt down homosexuals to hang them or put them in life time inprisoment. Really makes me think how lucky I am to live in a country where it is becoming more and more acceptable. So horrible and gut wrenching to read stories like that.

They should of named the Headline. Uganda's Next Top Homo. :( I understand that badness about the article but we really can't control the hate people have. To be honest if they were in our country the people who were doing the hate, they would get hate towards them for being black. So this world is full of hate, we just have to just deal with it to be honest, no matter what we do the world is full of hate. Also UK protection laws about Homophobic Bullying are awful compared to say the protection of Racist Bullying, we should all be more equal, and black people shouldn't be superior to gay people. Also I think racist bullying is really one-sided. If a white person is caught being racist, it's WRONG. If a black person is caught being racist, apparently no one cares? It's rather hypocritical. Laws for anti-discrimination need to be tightened in this country before we go round controlling other countries. I see why you're upset, but seriously there's nothing we can do about it. Countries like that are based on religion, the root of all evil. Not every westernised country is accepting either. USA is still very closed to the idea of homosexuality, despite the nation claiming freedom. The world is corrupt and I am not surprised by these types of stories, and when I read them, I think it's sick, but I also think that it's the type of world we live in. And we have to give it time for other nations to catchup with the forward thinking nations such as Sweden/Belgium/Netherlands, who were amongst the nations who have impeccable record for accepting people despite their background. It's been legal to be gay in the UK only since 1967, where as in Belgium it's been legal since 1795. Which shows we are far behind in terms of progression in discrimination laws and acceptance, and we're getting there, hopefully the world will follow soon.

• 1 month later...

Okaay, I'm just going to catch up on the conversation here:I'm gay and I am open about it to friends, but when it comes to family I am quite secret about it. I always say 'whats wrong with being gay' when my brother or stepdad say something about gays. I have always been really camp and everything, and I loveeee Lush Cosmetics. I sit with my friend (girl) and put her makeup on for the fun of it and stuff. I think my family knows I am gay, and I over heard my mum on the phone saying she thinks I might be gay, but she also said she wouldnt be bothered if I was, so that kind of reasured me alittle. My Dad would be fine with it and so would my mum, but my stepdad and my brother would hate it. I feel that I want to tell them, but I am scared of the actual 'mum I am gay thing' and my brother would find out and he would take the mick out of me. I dont dress that gay but my brother says I do. I have known since I was little that I'm gay and I know its not a phaze. My mum might think it is but I'm sure its not. I admitted to my school I was bisexual once, when I thought I was and has the mick taken out of me for ages and I only just got rid of people calling me names. That was a phaze so this time I want too have a relationship, or do something with a boy, just to make sure its not a phaze. I have a really homophobic school, but I am fine with people taking the mick out of me, I'm just scared of the whole parents bit.And how do you meet gay people! I am only 13 but I have only ever met one gay person thats like 18? Any advice would be good thanks x

• 2 months later...

I'm straight ! And proud of it :rolleyes: omg looking on here can't believe how many gays and bi are on here . But fair play each to there own as they say . One of my mates is gay and he's very open about it . Got loads of friends girls that are bi which is cool

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It's way too easy to beat any religious arguement though..."You're mocking God""But God made me gay no?"etc...And normal... Pfft... That's boring... Go away Gloria... American Christians are so bloody annoying... And I'm *technically* a Christian myself...Let gays be gays and straights be straights... And the world will be a better place...

Holly, do you mean Leviticus, 18:22? This: "Thou shalt not lie with another man as one lies with a woman, for that is an abomination"..? Yeah, that's the same book that forbids tattoos, drunkenness, pre-marital sex, consumption of certain animals and Mormonism. It also proclaims blasphemy, eating meat on the Sabbath, or working on the Sabbath is punishable by death or the stoning to death of the transgressors' mother. Funny how those laws have been dropped, no?

• 1 month later...

Aww gee, thanks Mer :rolleyes: I may just have to rep you for your unequivocal show of kindness. ;)It was both actually; I was interested in what led Kevvy to say such a thing but my posts do tend to have quite a jocular connotation at times. No offence was intended. :)On a completely unrelated note: I hate the term "the gays". Since when do "the gays" call heterosexuals "the straights"? Seems a bit rude to bunch the gay population together and identify them by their sexuality when there's so much more to gay people than that.