Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

I dont care about kissing in public. I can deal with that, uh huh high five. But like, when its blaitently in your face and sloppy - rude. I was at the till point yesterday serving this bloke, and his girlfriend came along and planted a wet one across his face and it was so awkquard (sp?) I was just like 'thats 30 quid mate' and yeh. Do it when your not occupied with somthing else. please thanks.

Personally, I find it much more exciting if you go and sneak off to some secret place to do it. So that way, it's in public, but noone will see, but at the same time it's great as you get the rush of the thinking you could get caught.Oh my I sound as though I'm an expert at this sorta thing! Haha.

When thinking about it it is really strange but does make it feel more impulsive I guess is the word lol, I remember allways hiding in a woods at school even though no one really gave a toss. Only problem was she had eaten cheese and onion crisps.. not nice :P

• 4 weeks later...

Would you like to put you penis up a women?Or would you like it in a man?--But in all seriousness, its just simple really (ish) *actually.. not at all* .. do you feel love for boys or love for girls, maybe your yet to meet someone you love and that's why you are unsure. However the chances of you being gay is highly increased by the fact that you are now a member of the coaster enthusiast community. lol

Dann, it's very rarely simple for somebody who's unsure.My advice would be not to worry about it and just go with the flow. If you have feelings for someone, male or female just go with it and see what happens. Try not to worry about it, because that may well just confuse you further.There is no set way of "tell what you are". It varies from person to person. Some people might just know, some might never be confused and others go through long periods of being unsure about themselves. Sometimes something can happen that might help you make up your mind, you might meet someone special or find yourself in a situation where everything is called to question very quickly. But ultimately, try not to worry and don't feel the need to label yourself as one or the other, everyone is individual.

Aww Mr Alex, couldn't agree more.I don't label my self, I like who I like. Some people say I'm gay cos of the way I act (camp apprently, cheek of it!) but that's just me.I don't know your age (I'll assume your 14 -16?) but most people at that age go through a phase of uncertainty, it's totally normal. So relax, like who you like, nothing to worry about!

Oh boy, this is a difficult one, as I've never really been confused about my sexuality, and I knew that I liked guys from a very early stage.However, I do have quite alot of friends who are unsure about themselves, and from experience, it isn't easy.My advice would be to tell someone that you truely trust (if you haven't already) and talk about it with them.I can really sympathise with you, I can only imagine what it feels like to be torn between liking each sex.I'm not going to repeat what Alex has said, as it's bloody brilliant advice, make sure you take it!All I will say is that make sure you don't get yourself into any relationships while you're still unsure about who you are- it's not a pretty sight, believe me.I wish you the best of luck.

• 1 month later...

Not out to anyone, I'm gay, have accepted it and am happy with who I am,It's so cool to be able to come on here and just say it. LOLComforting to see I'm not the only one too.  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

99.99% of the fanboy world is, for lack of better words, bent. (Anyone mention the 80% of straight people in the poll and their getting beatings,it's denial) How come you're not out about it? Or only just really known your self?Welcome to forums.

How come you're not out about it? Or only just really known your self?

Well tbh, I have never been asked about it, I know that I am gay and have known since I was about 15 I guess.It used to bother me but now I am getting to the stage that I don't really care if ppl start asking questions and I dont care anymore if ppl find out, I am happy , I am what I am

I've never understood the whole rush to the rooftops to shout about your sexuality thing. Way I see it, just be who you are, and if somebody asks, tell it like it is. No need to run around screaming it imo.Not literally of course, but you get what I mean!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly.... :( Thats me, I am not camp, and could never be like paul o grady or sean from corrie. It aint me.I'm just a normal lad who likes guys. :(