257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm straight.I don't have any problem with gay/bi/lesbians. In my own interpratation, there is no such thing as being normal. Everyone is weird in their own way :PAs for Thorpe Park. When is the next meet up? I would like to go. I live in Wimbledon, so its a half hour drive for me.

LOL that'll piss off a hell of a lot of my gay friends. As most of them believe, its natural.. not turning gay. No such thing imo either.I'm straight as.

LOL, it's natural! No chance. being gay comes from how you grow up with the people around etc. I'm straight, never understood how you can be gay (because I'm not) it just seems completely, odd...

LOL, it's natural! No chance. being gay comes from how you grow up with the people around etc. I'm straight, never understood how you can be gay (because I'm not) it just seems completely, odd...

Natural as in its the chemicals and hormones in people. Like statistics say, if theres a lot of guys in a family, the youngest guy is most likely to be gay because of a higher concentration of female hormones (whatever they're called.. oestrogen) in the body.Being gay could be party to do with the growing up, but then again almost everyone I know who's gay has had about same upbringing as people I know who are straight.But same with what you said about it seeming completely odd to me.. but I try and understand it, considering majority of my friends are gay.

Jack Dann is ignorant, very ignorant :P.Either that or he just doesn't listen in science, which I doubt he does anyway. You're gonna annoy a lot of gay people saying that :(Quite a few people I know dont understand why I like pussy, they're apparently not interesting or anything.. they dont understand it. Like Boys dont understand Girls brains and Girls dont understand boys simple brains.

Jack Dann is ignorant, very ignorant :P.Either that or he just doesn't listen in science, which I doubt he does anyway. You're gonna annoy a lot of gay people saying that :(Quite a few people I know dont understand why I like pussy, they're apparently not interesting or anything.. they dont understand it. Like Boys dont understand Girls brains and Girls dont understand boys simple brains.

Which is why I don't understand gay people liking what they like...I don't think gays are un-natural, I just believe that the gayness is developed through how you grow up... its the same with everything apart from sexuality, it all happens in the brain and how the brain develops. And no, I don't pay attention in Science Peter.

So you are basically saying gay people are un-natural. Fair enough, better run or we'll make you gay.

Seriously, he might. :PPersonally I think it's just down to the individual, there isn't one rule for anyone. Some people may have an event in their life that influences their sexuality significantly while others just know; feel homosexuality is something that has been with them since birth.Scientifically speaking, there has been research into a "Gay gene", but s'not proven.You definitely can't tar everyone with the same brush anyway.

There are gay people on this board, and I can garuntee you have probably been in a class at school for years with someone who is gay, whether you (or they) know it or not. So going by what you say, isn't that going to make you gay too?

Though scientifically proven gays have more oestrogen than testosterone hormones!

Fair enough! If you could link to an article I'd love to have a look, makes interesting reading I find. Possibly this increase in oestrogen could be due to the event in someone's life that influences their sexuality though, not nessecerily just genetic. I mean, I'm no Scientist by any stretch of the imagination, but I can assume that fancying men or other different behaviours could cause an increase in oestrogen levels during life?