Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

I'm gay.I'm not all "hi, I'm gay, hi, I'm gay. OH HI! Yeh! OH! did I tell you that I'M GAY!?"Due to twinnage, I'm not out at high school.BUT, he does know I'm gay. As does mother. Who think's I just think I am. PSSSH.I'm kinda camp, but not CAMP.... But that's when I feel like being camp, or get excited (shut up, DIRRTY people :))Oh, and as to what may make people gay/want to be gay:Someone I know told me that he turned gay due to a girl doing a 'fanny fart' in front of him. But whilst telling me and others this, in croydon, a 'rudeboii' walked past. Long story short, he said he wasn't gay, told the rudeboii another guy there was gay, then the 'gay' got passed round the circle til a straight guy said he was gay. He was threatened with a lighter and then told about croydon pussy.

no not really.Ive got friends who know and friends who dont. and my parents definatly do not know. I lie everyday about my sexuality. its a vicsious circle but it spares me beef. Unfortunatly there is this social stigma which comes with the gay package, some people are good with dealing with it but me, I'm terrible with it, I care what people think. too much. You get the omg your gay get away from me, to the aww ive always wanted a gay best friend, both of those I hate as much as each oher. I just wrap my self in a huge circle of lies and no one has to find out. What can I say, I'm a good actor. I'm the least camp gay guy you will meet, I have my moments, but yeh straight acting ftw.

I used to be like, lies. Lifey Lie tbh.OH, then my dickwad BROTHER decided to go through my PHONE and read my TEXTS..... and look at a PICTURE(of a mate).....He told mum, then mum asked me about it. GOD it was EMBARESSING. SO rude of him. Mum just thinks I think I'm gay. She wasn't too fussed. Won't tell sister or father fer a lorrrrrrng time.I've had people in the past asking me if I'd be their straight gay best friend :/I'm not even majorly camp unless I give up on being bored, in which case the "GONNA V's" and "SHE'Z A JUNGE!" in camp voices etc come in.I do get 'made fun of' by people who say I'm gay and suck my own cock..... But they're stumparded because he said something about me, and I said something about his mum, and in the end he ended up saying I had sex with his mum.....I was like yeh.... she wans't even that good tbh.And now he's like "na brav1!11!1oneone!1!! yooh go toiletz and suk ya cok lmaoooooooo11111oneone!1!!"It's like.... get over yourself, that's saying I have a big cock.....*sigh* Croydon Schooling......

only my m8's know... how do I tell my sis/parents I'm gay?

If I was you, I'd wait. Teenage years aren't the time to be going making massive decisions about yourself and who you are, because no matter how sure you may be, it's still a screwy time of life. Hormones going nuts, school, college, life in general. There is enough pressure as it is without adding to it.As for when and how, that's only something you can decide, people can give advice but at the end of the day you and you only know when the time is right. You have to be totally comfortable with yourself and who you are, totally comfortable talking openly about it. You need to take into account parent's circumstances as much as reasonably possible, like if Mum is having a tough time at work, you don't want to be adding more to her plate.Either way, it's not something you just do because the mood takes you, you really have to think about the decision that you are making, the reaction it may cause, things like that.Until then, just enjoy life, be yourself, have fun, see people and generally be happy. When the time is right I'm sure you'll know.:o

If I was you, I'd wait. Teenage years aren't the time to be going making massive decisions about yourself and who you are, because no matter how sure you may be, it's still a screwy time of life. Hormones going nuts, school, college, life in general. There is enough pressure as it is without adding to it.

Thats why people like Alex make choices to go emo. Poor souls :o

Aww this topic has gotten really sweet! Hehe.My advice to you Tom would be to just go with what you feel is a right thing for you to do. I came out at the age of 16, life was hell for a while, but now it's gotten loads better. Although on the other hand, I know people who've come out and their parents have been totally fine with it.I think it depends on your relationship with whoever you're telling.And as for that picture Cringle posted... OMG! Cuteness on a spaceship! I miss having that sort of comfort tbh. Meh!

Good to come back to this topic, I had forgotten about it,As I said I am gay.I'm not openly out about it ( one or two close friends now know), but if I was asked directly right now, then I would be truthful.I'm not even mega camp but I think ppl have suspicions due to lack of girlfriend for ages! I do get stick about that at work but I say nothing, it's none of their business!I am sure my mum knows too, but she has said nothing, but I know she will be fine with it, maybe just the rest of the family who may not like it! I have known for years and have only come to terms with it my self in the last year.I had girlfriends when I started High School, then when I was around 14/15 I started noticing guys alot more, I liked guys.At first I just ignored it and shurugged it off, I'm now nearly 21 and I know what I like and what I want, I'm no longer ashamed - I feel happy about myself. I feel ready to go out and meet ppl and maybe even find a B/F, That picture from cringle is so nice and I would love to have that!I have really enjoyed this topic, its been so good to come on here and type freely about the subject with other people.Would be good to talk to some of u guys some more, Any want to chat on msn? msg me.J. xx

Would you like to put you penis up a women?Or would you like it in a man?--But in all seriousness, its just simple really (ish) *actually.. not at all* .. do you feel love for boys or love for girls, maybe your yet to meet someone you love and that's why you are unsure. However the chances of you being gay is highly increased by the fact that you are now a member of the coaster enthusiast community. lol

Is that actually like, true?For some reason, a lot of coaster enthusiasts are classed as being gay, but I don't see how being a theme park enthusiast is a gay thing. By the way people, this isn't me talking about how I don't like gays, cos in fact, I'm unsure myself and there is absolutely f*** all wrong with being gay. I'm just querying this statement I guess...And Tom, don't rush into anything, it's not always a good thing to do, trust. I told my parents a few months back that I thought I might be gay because something bad happened and I kinda had to tell them. Anyway, after seeing how upset my mum got, I felt terrible, but the thing is, I shouldn't have. Anyway, I told my parents that I never meant to say it and that I'm too young to make decisions about my sexuality. I've never actually had a proper girlfriend *poor me*. I will always know, deep down, who I really am and what I really like, but you need to live life before you make an ultimately life changing decision. Just be happy and you'll know when the time is right to 'come out' as they say. :P:lol:

God Parents are stupid like that. Why do they get upset when people say they are gay? I mean, your their son/daughter, cant they accept you for what you are? Annoying. I'm straight.

I've never actually had a proper girlfriend *poor me*.

Join the club. This has been become a cool topic recentely, and the poll results so far definately does not show the truth.