Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

I'm straight (I think). Yes I have thought about experimenting with guys but I'm guessing that's all part of puberty? Anyways been with this girl a while and am really happy with her:O Bit of a bonus when her dad works for merlin (y)

lucky! It's a shame the owner of rock rage has no gay sons otherwise I'd get to have unlimited rides on rock rage I guess :P

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm straight but act really really camp. There are some people who make me camper than usual Ruby will definitely know who he is. But know I find talking to a girl face to face is really really hard so I either talk to them on Facebook or using my pulling tactics in cheeky situations such as taking 2 Staff members in cabin because they were scared and getting with a girl in the queue line of a certain ride. Once I've had a drink inside me I'm the best flirter in the world and won't give up till I've pulled. Other than that it does depend who I talk too but I can flirt Really well with some people.

giphy.gif

I admit, that pun was really bad.. :lol:

I'm straight but act really really camp. There are some people who make me camper than usual Ruby will definitely know who he is. But know I find talking to a girl face to face is really really hard so I either talk to them on Facebook or using my pulling tactics in cheeky situations such as taking 2 Staff members in cabin because they were scared and getting with a girl in the queue line of a certain ride. Once I've had a drink inside me I'm the best flirter in the world and won't give up till I've pulled. Other than that it does depend who I talk too but I can flirt Really well with some people.

I bet this post will make all the girls want to have you.. :huh:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

After pondering on this for a while, I have concluded that I am bi. This is the first time I've really been open about this sort of thing, and I'm glad I've finally typed this.

I do hope this doesn't get somehow circulated around my school year; I think that's the worst possible scenario.

I don't really care whether anyone is gay/straight/bi/whatever you are, so long as you're a pleasant person to be around and not an insolent moron.

• 6 months later...

I haven't really posted anything serious in this thread yet, or been personal on this forum or been open on the subject.

I'm pretty sure I'm gay, and sort of happy about it I guess.

All my friends know, but luckily most of them have been quite supportive.

Though they are the homophobic people out there, people who think its a 'choice', and all that nonsense.

But as Miles kinda said, why should sexuality define a person?

Ever since I've been out of the closet, its wedged holes in relationships, mainly as people are avoiding me because of it.

Some people have also completely blanked me because I'm gay.

My sexual preference is just a part of me, like how I have brown eyes, its ridiculous how narrow minded people can be in this day and age.

I am "straight" but honestly I don't think that's the right word to use, as it implies being "gay" is not the norm.

Well there's no such thing as normal so I'd rather use the correct terms heterosexual and homosexual. And as you can tell, none of those are more normal than the other. They're simply equal and opposite.

Either way, I'm glad that awareness of this has increased significantly and I'm glad that more and more people are not afraid of admitting it. In my ideal world, people wouldn't need to be afraid to admit homosexuality because it would be just as normal as heterosexuality.