Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

Phill is correct. =PNot Thorpe.TBH.... most of time, holding hands with a guy at thorpe would probably result in a mass of 'others' deciding to dish out a bitch of GBH.And true. Most people who insult homosexuals and hurt them etc, um, who pays for them to live in this country? Eurgh. I'm legally supposed to live in this country, they aren't.... they got a problem with what they see in our country? One answer for that one boys and girls =]

Phill is correct. =PNot Thorpe.TBH.... most of time, holding hands with a guy at thorpe would probably result in a mass of 'others' deciding to dish out a bitch of GBH.

Would happen in Thorpe Park, shopping centres, anywhere really.

Most people who insult homosexuals and hurt them etc, um, who pays for them to live in this country? Eurgh. I'm legally supposed to live in this country, they aren't.... they got a problem with what they see in our country? One answer for that one boys and girls =]

No need for that :)

• 1 month later...

I saw an advert on the metropolitan line tube train today, it read:"Some people are gay, get over it"and had smller writing underneath talking about bullying in schools,I read tis as some chavs were ripping it apart... *sigh*

Oh god I'm guessing this was on a Watford branch train. *Even bigger sigh*

The only time I've been on the Met from Watford towards London, and it hasn't been covered in chavs defacing something on it, was at 3am on New Years Eve. In other news, I've seen that advert on many tubes, and there was even a fullsize billboard with it on outside Waterloo.Posted ImageHere is the website for the group making these things.

• 1 month later...

I'm straight.It's interesting that people have said that they're fine with gays. I am too. At one point I was questioning my sexuality ALOT. But, the fact that people say they're fine with gays just shows how many people must not be. It's at the point where people are having to say they're comfortable around gay people instead of it being expected to be comfortable. I hope I'm making sense... :)I was talking to my mum a little while back about my friend thinking she was lesbian. I was hoping for my mum to be supportive and suggest advice but her reaction was- "You're not gay, are you?!"Although I'm not I really lost faith in my mum being supportive towards me. I know my mum wants grandchildren. She said it herself just 'not right now' (duh!!).And when another friend came out as lesbian it spread around the whole school (girls' school). I felt so sorry for her as she got bullied so much she had to leave. It was really sad because in the changing rooms nobody but two other friends and myself would change near her. It was pathetic.She's moved to a mixed school now and she's much happier because she prefers mixing with boys.Here's another thing that annoys me. We had a gay art teacher. EXTREMELY camp! and said FAAABULOUS way too much. WHY was he soo popular with everyone else while my lesbian friend was so... hated. You can call them both gay. So why does it matter? It shouldn't but it obviously does!Tommy, it's great that you've had such a positive response!! :)... I think this has gone on long enough! :(Edit: I just noticed how many times I say the word gay in the first bit! Haha! :(

NEWS FLASHMum told dad... despite her asking me if she could and me saying no :) and erm... he's fine with it too,and hooray for the most awkward episode of Little Britain :(I tolds her I might have a boyfriend :P (Yeah, I was very cryptical when talking to her)and yeah, I loves you.yay I can use pink freely :(

I'm straight.It's interesting that people have said that they're fine with gays. I am too. At one point I was questioning my sexuality ALOT. But, the fact that people say they're fine with gays just shows how many people must not be. It's at the point where people are having to say they're comfortable around gay people instead of it being expected to be comfortable. I hope I'm making sense... :)

Yeah I know what you mean. If people said "I don't mind black people, I just don't want them around me" that would be called racist but if you said "I don't mind gay people, I just don't want them doing things near me" that's seen as perfectly acceptable.Nice one Tommy, now bring home all your gay friends and have big gay events... :(

Nice one Tommy, now bring home all your gay friends and have big gay events... :(

Oooh, how about asking for a family day out to a gay pride event? :PAnd I don't think you could have asked for a better response! It's good that your parents are so relaxed about it!*double thumbs up* :)

I'm Gay, however, not fully open about it. It's sort of complicated, but with a bit of history, my mom now thinks I'm Confused. But I know for a fact that I'm not, I'm attracted to the same sex. A Few friends know about moi too, but not all of them. Tbh, I know exactly how my parents will react, "Eugh, wtf" and my dad will be all angry etc, which will lead to me needing to move out for a few days. *Sigh*And thats why I dont plan to come out anytime soon.

OMG TOMMY! I'm so freakin' happy for you. You had the balls to tell your parents, wow!I really want to tell my rents, I mean, really, especially now I have a boyfriend. They're kinda gonna get suspicious if he is always over, and I'm always going out to see him. Hmm. I just don't want them to reject me, and I really can't tell how they'll react. But yes Tommy, *uber hug* hehe.

OMG TOMMY! I'm so freakin' happy for you. You had the balls to tell your parents, wow!I really want to tell my rents, I mean, really, especially now I have a boyfriend. They're kinda gonna get suspicious if he is always over, and I'm always going out to see him. Hmm. I just don't want them to reject me, and I really can't tell how they'll react. But yes Tommy, *uber hug* hehe.

awwwws :PI has no balls, don't lie :)and *uber hug* indeed!

Epic post coming: 3, 2, 1! Here we go!Tommy! I'm so happy I can actually have something to be happy about. Because I cant be happy unless there's something to be happy about :) and now I'm buzzing! :PI always thought you were a lil' bit camp but I thought that was a normal thing with young people but wow. I really appreciate the fact that you have found yourself and you are comfortable. I can't stress this enough how many of my mates (guys) are in the closet and are just worried of how their mates will take it.Congratulations to you and a massive 10-second hugHolly: I love you and don't you ever change. Your Dad should accept you for who you are and in time he will. I'm so amazed by how many how people (younger than me) are coming out. I sometimes wonder if coming out is the latest trend or if that our generation are more comfortable.

Well a lot more people probably come out nowadays cos the days when you'd be jailed or socially excluded for being gay aren't that far gone, and I'm pretty sure its still a crime in some countrys / US States with rednecks etc.It's good your parents have accepted it Tommy but I think your mum should have kept it to herself if you specifically asked her not to tell your dad, but neither of them mind so win all round really.

Well, I don't really care, because I think she could tell how he would react seeing as they've been married 25 years (THEY'RE OLD :() And I kinda was jumping from 'yes tell him' to 'actually no... he might react badly'. So I wanted him to know, just to react well... so YAY.Thanks to anyone who's said 'well done' and 'I'm do happy for you!'A big thanks to my mum and dad for being so supportive :)