Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

I'm gay. :) I'm very open about it. And the reason why I say that is because people are always worried about offending me, but tbh I really couldn't give two swinging monkeys.But yeah, it was difficult, just coming to terms with it myself was hard, let alone dealing with my family.I guess today will be the tester about how "fine" it is when I tell my mum today about a certain relationship I'm in :)

• 2 months later...

^ I can understand that actually. When anyone is snogging someone's face off infront of me it kinda makes me feel awkward.A simple kiss, hugs, and holding of hands is cool, but when it gets pretty graphic- like snogging with toungues ect- that's not so cute or pretty.And I'd just like to say, I'm referring to mainly queuelines, really busy public places and the like. =]

I don't mind gays, I think about them the same way as I do straight people. Beside their normal people, they have arms, legs etc. In my school my mate came out as bi, she's labelled as a lesbian now and no one treats her nicely at all, in a debate in english she stood up for gays and someone said 'your talking from personal experience' sure its not that bad but still she had no right to say that.Tut, the pressures of an all girls school, you would be surprised at how many people feel under pressure to be perfect. There are so many people hiding the fact that they are bi or lesbian.Sorry for the kind of essay but I'm just in a pissed off mood and need to vent some anger.

^ I can understand that actually. When anyone is snogging someone's face off infront of me it kinda makes me feel awkward.A simple kiss, hugs, and holding of hands is cool, but when it gets pretty graphic- like snogging with toungues ect- that's not so cute or pretty.And I'd just like to say, I'm referring to mainly queuelines, really busy public places and the like. =]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone snogging in public whether gay or straight is wrong in busy places. Holding hands is the right thing to do in public an small kisses is cool with me. Remember peeps, disabled toilets are uni-sex and out of publics way ;)

• 3 months later...