Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

Tbh the amount of votes for bi or gay on this forum is such lies, theres more gay/bi people on here than there is in Soho!

This is for me like going to kemp town from my gay city. BRIGHTON! :D You're right James, Is the word straight on this poll coded for gay? if so, then it is right! :huh: I mean 76 straight and 14 gay. I can count on 1 hand how many straight's I have heard of from this forum!

I suppose the only thing you could do would be Round 2! :D Although the results can never be accurate cos I'm sure a lot of people join, vote in polls and never say anything.

I know but please 76 for straight and like 30 for gay and bi!Reality check needed! :D Ok, I officially love James and Mark 9 after this! (only kidding :huh: )Incase you are wondering them, becuase they are the 2 that I/they keep contact.

Yer it definetly gets better after coming out.Even though I'm still at the same school doing my A-Levels.I get along with alot more people and I feel confident to be open about being gay & a dancer.PE was definetly the worse in year 10, but I generally refused to do it to avoid the upset, so I feel for you Mr Hicks for having it as your first lesson!

P.E. was a nightmare for me from Year 7 to 9. We had to do Rugby and Football and it was cold. I was always told 'If you run you will warm up'. and I was always like 'Do I have to?!'. :huh: and then say 'I have a music lesson!' I mean who wants to play rugby in the freezing cold and get dirty? :D Year 10 and 11 was good for me. These were the years I started relizing I was Bi. :D I usually went with the "girlies" which was fun because we would have a convo instead! Have you any idea how hard it is to be bi and play a masculine sport?!Although, I am good at raquet sports, basketball, swimming and ping-pong! :D

I know but please 76 for straight and like 30 for gay and bi!Reality check needed! :P Ok, I officially love James and Mark 9 after this! (only kidding :blink: )Incase you are wondering them, becuase they are the 2 that I/they keep contact.

Oh I love you too Keithybabes :D heh :P

I refuse to do rugby or football. Short shorts and the possibility of bad hair? No thanks.I'm thinking of going to Brighton, sounds cool :]=]

I agree with that point about PE 100%!