Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

You can prefer guys but still love your girlfriend. You may only feel that way about her but for other girls you may prefer guys :blink:

What puts me off girls is when they dress up as sluts and go round in short skirts and a ton of make-up >.<IMO that just makes them look ugly :/

What puts me off girls is when they dress up as sluts and go round in short skirts and a ton of make-up >.<IMO that just makes them look ugly :/

I have to agree with that! But quite alot of girls that I associate with are very nice but as friends!It is understandable why some of us are bisexual and gay though! :blink:

You just reminded me of the all the little chavlets that go round Thorpe Park with tutu's and bright green and yellow leggings with fairy wings and think they're being original when they look like utter tools. :blink:

The thing I'm most looking forward to is all the Chavs in my year fudging off to colleges while I stay for Sixth Form, resulting in minimal if not Zero Abuse

That's what happened to me! now it is, zero abuse... occasionally some inquisitive people, but I can handle that =p

That's what happened to me! now it is, zero abuse... occasionally some inquisitive people, but I can handle that =p

I am hoping for this when I am in 6th form college in September!(I can handle a bit though).Suppose really need to come out to not just friends and TPM though! (although it would probably be pretty obvious if you met me)! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bi, but probably more towards the men. I am more 'physically attracted' to women, but I just find it easier to get that 'Special Bond' with a guy. Does anyone else find this?Decided to 'come out' a couple of weeks ago, probably a BIG mistake. I'd already told a few girls (they all loved it lol, one of them is actually my current girlfriend now!) but this time I thought I'd tell my mates. Some of them took it really well, others took it really bad. They took the piss all the time, one of them to the extent of bullying. Got into a really big fight with him, ended up breaking his nose! I may be bi, but I'm a hell of a lot stronger than he is!I thought it was a real shame that some of my mates took it so bad. I expected a hell of a lot more from them, just goes to show how homophobic some people are today. But oh well, it still fells a hell of a lot better now that people know, even if some people do take the mick. The only thing I need to do now is tell my mum, dont know how she will take it or how I should tell her, any advice?Jesus, just realised that this is a pretty long post, should probably stop now! Feels nice to have let it all out, and to know that I'm in the same boat as a lot of other people on here, dispite what the survey says! Think that may be slightly inaccurate! :)

I'm bi, but probably more towards the men. I am more 'physically attracted' to women, but I just find it easier to get that 'Special Bond' with a guy. Does anyone else find this?Decided to 'come out' a couple of weeks ago, probably a BIG mistake. I'd already told a few girlfriends (they all loved it lol, one of them is actually my current girlfriend now!) but this time I thought I'd tell my mates. Some of them took it really well, others took it really bad. They took the piss all the time, one of them to the extent of bullying. Got into a really big fight with him, ended up breaking his nose! I may be bi, but I'm a hell of a lot stronger than he is!I thought it was a real shame that some of my mates took it so bad. I expected a hell of a lot more from them, just goes to show how homophobic some people are today. But oh well, it still fells a hell of a lot better now that people know, even if some people do take the mick. The only thing I need to do now is tell my mum, dont know how she will take it or how I should tell her, any advice?Jesus, just realised that this is a pretty long post, should probably stop now! Feels nice to have let it all out, and to know that I'm in the same boat as a lot of other people on here, dispite what the survey says! Think that may be slightly inaccurate! :)

I actually don't see what is the problem with people who go out with people of the same sex! :D I mean, To be honest, It is none of anyones business who I decide to go out with and sleep with!Just because more people are hetrosexual does not mean that we are doing something wrong for either going for same sex or both sexes. But what 'Gandhi' said about expecting more of her friends. If they are taking the mick then they are not really your friends if they can't exept you for who you are! Meaning, I have told some of my friends and they have been fine with it (and still are hopefully!... If not.... Bye Bye! :D )Quote dispite what the survey says! Think that may be slightly inaccurate! QuoteI think some people are clicking straight as they can't read to be honest! I have come across 2 people who I talk to on TPM who are straight and you two know who you are! :D I swear everyone on TPM is either Bi or Gay :D

Quote dispite what the survey says! Think that may be slightly inaccurate! QuoteI think some people are clicking straight as they can't read to be honest! I have come across 2 people who I talk to on TPM who are straight and you two know who you are! :D I swear everyone on TPM is either Bi or Gay :)

Lol! And by the way, I'm a guy. I may be camp, but surely I'm not that camp!

I think I'm straight but I don't know because I've never really felt that way about a girl I usually think I'm just confused with being good friends with them. Never felt attracted to another boy and I'm not camp at all , well I don't think I am so yeah...

I think I'm straight but I don't know because I've never really felt that way about a girl I usually think I'm just confused with being good friends with them. Never felt attracted to another boy and I'm not camp at all , well I don't think I am so yeah...

You think? Ask yourself... Would you be happy going out with a boy or a girl? Or both! :(

Short answer yes.Long answer. Sexuality is nothing. When you are young it's the scariest thing thinking you are not normal by liking the same sex and thinking you are all alone in the world. It's when you get older and you encounter other people that you realise sexuality doesn't define you as a person. It's an aspect of your personality but it should never dominate everything about you.I'm me. From the word go I am myself and if people do not like the way I act or talk then there is nothing I can do to change that. I like men, so what. Doesn't mean it's all I think or care about. At the same time I'm not scared to talk about my experiences with the same sex. I'm very lucky that no one I know has ever had a problem with it or made it an issue. :(

Wow that's made me think about it in a really good way if you know what I mean and made it pretty clear and also everything you've said there is true. Only thing is , if I did come out as being gay , ( I think I'm straight) there are so many people I know that would take the mick , I've been bullied... alot , but oh well I'll know in the future :(