Phill

What is your orientation?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual
    • Unsure

Thanks guys for the advice and opinions. I have told a few friends and was very careful in choosing who I told. I cannot wait to escape from the immaturity that seems to flood the halls of my school. I am constantly being told I'm mature for my age but perhaps it's the other way round in that everyone else is too immature for their age! Thanks Keith for the extra comment! You're a darling! :P

Don't get me wrong, it does change alot views on sexuality in college; But there are still the few tw*ts that need to act there age!There is a boy in my year in college that calls me 'gay'. He is the most immiturest person I know who plays football in the common room, and makes weird noises! (And yes there is NOTHING wrong with him!)Most people already know, because it is a bit obvious, but it will be interesting to see if he continues saying 'gay'. Because, next time I see him, I am just going to say you are right! :lol: That might shut him up.And Ellie, you say you are not a strong character and can't stand up for yourself... ...Seriously, are you joking!!!As I stated above, you come across a very stong, independant women! You go girl! :P

Gay and proud! HurrahAlthough I am rather disappointed :P I've come out for about 3-4 years years now and STILL no experience with a guy and no boyfriend.Too much information??? :P I dont really care, I'm very open.But yes, I'm very proud :D my friends and family are 100% supportive although for some annoying reason my mum keeps on about me having a sex change, :lol: so I "kindly" remind her EVERYTIME that having a sex change is completely irrelevant.And yes, the immature idiots still exist :D and even in college theres still some idiots who speak they're mind a LITTLE too much.'Nuff said!

Oh dear! That boy sounds scarily like a gorrilla, haha! Well I suppose only in a perfect world would everyone be mature enough to grow up and act their age. Ooh, I would love to hear his reaction! Might be a few grunts, a head scratch and a banana :lol:And thank you my dear! You've put a nice big smile on my face!! :lol:

Gay and proud! HurrahAlthough I am rather disappointed :P I've come out for about 3-4 years years now and STILL no experience with a guy and no boyfriend.Too much information??? :P I dont really care, I'm very open.But yes, I'm very proud :D my friends and family are 100% supportive although for some annoying reason my mum keeps on about me having a sex change, :lol: so I "kindly" remind her EVERYTIME that having a sex change is completely irrelevant.And yes, the immature idiots still exist :D and even in college theres still some idiots who speak they're mind a LITTLE too much.'Nuff said!

Totally agreed! I thought moving up to college would make everyone a little more matture but the stupid comments still exsist, especially when Steven Gately died. Its a shame people just can't accept each other for who they are. I've had a few boyfriends in the past but never anything serious, they lasted about a month or two before it just kind of feel apart of whatever. At my age I guess the best thing is just to be patient!

Totally agreed! I thought moving up to college would make everyone a little more matture but the stupid comments still exsist, especially when Steven Gately died. Its a shame people just can't accept each other for who they are. I've had a few boyfriends in the past but never anything serious, they lasted about a month or two before it just kind of feel apart of whatever. At my age I guess the best thing is just to be patient!

I am actually lucky as everyone I have come out too, males and females, have been fine with it.I don't get treated any differently. If anything, I get treated better! (Mainly by females) :lol:JamesBI agree! Patience is the key sometimes! :DThere is someone out there for us all!Slightly off topic note: Also, your Avitar makes my eyes go funny! :P

Oh totally, everyone I have come out to has been fine with it, its more just the immature boys at school who find it funny to take the piss out of it.Off topic: Thats the idea :lol:

There will be immature people all the time unfortunately.My latest one was "You would have sex with a guy"?!And I just replied, "That is generally the definition of Bisexual and prefering guys" :DOff topic: It is well cool! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey, I'm bi and I have an embarassing problem which is somewhat difficult to share and I realise you probably wont take me seriously which would be unfortunate. but yeah, I find it difficult to restrict myself from well, ya know. is this very abnormal? I hope you guys will understand and be mature about my issue and I hope I dont regret sharing it.

hey, I'm bi and I have an embarassing problem which is somewhat difficult to share and I realise you probably wont take me seriously which would be unfortunate. but yeah, I find it difficult to restrict myself from well, ya know. is this very abnormal? I hope you guys will understand and be mature about my issue and I hope I dont regret sharing it.

If I've caught your drift correctly, its absolutely normal for you to carry these tendencies. Infact, some even say that it's expected from teenagers. I'm assuming you are in your early teens?

If I've caught your drift correctly, its absolutely normal for you to carry these tendencies. Infact, some even say that it's expected from teenagers. I'm assuming you are in your early teens?

yeah I'm 15 and a half. but is it abnormal to do it almost 10 times in a day? thanks for your understanding, its appreciated cos I havent shared this issue with many people.

It's a very understanding ( for the most part :P) community, you'll be fine :lol: Your problem isn't really a problem, it is normal but I would say that 10 times is alot.As tpkabz has said above, it's just unusual, I do doubt though that it can be good for your health.

I didn't really know what chronic masturbation was, so when he mentioned it I had to google it. Apparently, it doesn't really affect your health at all, but if it was ever going to affect your health, you'd be able to tell.

I didn't really know what chronic masturbation was, so when he mentioned it I had to google it. Apparently, it doesn't really affect your health at all, but if it was ever going to affect your health, you'd be able to tell.

ahh thanks thats a relief. I'm glad it isnt affecting my health, but I'm always feelin tired an lathargic which is inflencing my school work in a negative way. I'm dreading my GCSE exams this summer.

you would have known us theme park nerds would be such experts on this :P

We are still humans you know! :lol:

thanks for the idea but id find that rather awkward as I'm generally not a very confident person to start with : (

I don't think it needs Professional Attention.You just need to enforce a restriction and make sure you can stick to it.