Britain's got talent

James6

That was a shameful United performance ;) I don't think the line up was the problem, the players they had can play far better than that. And I'm not sure if Ronaldo really wanted that player of the year again because his performance couldn't compare to Messi's, as Piers Morgan correcty said- " I hope the performance of the acts tonight is better than Man U's performance last night" or something like that.Anyway to BGT- I'm still waiting for Signature to return and do a performance :D Hopefully they'll return for the saturday final!So far pretty gd line up for the final! Still think Susan Boyle's most likely to win, but wel see.

Yeah susan will win cos she been hyped up so much and people vote for 'The Magnificent Normal Virgin Old Scotish Woman' which furys me.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Susan Boyle is just horrible..... she can't sing, she been hyped up so much about winning that people vote for her! God to hear what she said to the policeman and boy singer's familys, just because Pierce said that he had chance of winning she got all sweary..... stupid woman!

I have only seen Susan Boyle when she first auditioned but have not watched it since.Judging my magazines looked at, she is the queen of Primark! ;)

Yeah ;)Tonight wasn't that great really, nothing had really "wowed" me tonight...apart from Aidan! He was brilliant!

At the start I really didn't like Aidan but I tonight I really liked him, hes not at all like George Sampson who I hated and I still do.

And how the hell did Holly get in?! She pulled a tantrum and got second go. Appauling..

Well I think half of it was pity, In all fairness though like Amanda said she has actually got a good voice, I think she would have been in the final 2 anyway, although I prefered Gregg Pritchard this evening, alot of people muck up their auditions and semi-final acts and she gets another go all because shes like 7 years old? and she cried?

Agree with Tim, he better this time! And how the hell did Holly get in?! She pulled a tantrum and got second go. Appauling..

Completely agree. And if she falls apart like that on the semi-finals, imagine what she would do at the Royal Variety!And I agree Tim, Gregg Pritchard has an amazing voice, and they lost out on a potential star there. I did think that his audition was better however. He has a fantastic, totally unique voice, and if he chooses the right song, he is one of the best singers I have ever heard.

I don't get why everyone has this theory that she did it deliberately to get voted through. She's an innocent 10 year old girl ffs!"She pulled a tantrum"...right so how would you feel if you were absolutely petrified and were accused of pulling a tantrum?Some people really need to grow up.

I don't get why everyone has this theory that she did it deliberately to get voted through. She's an innocent 10 year old girl ffs!"She pulled a tantrum"...right so how would you feel if you were absolutely petrified and were accused of pulling a tantrum?Some people really need to grow up.

I don't think that she deliberately did it. I believe that it happened unexpectedly, and I am saying that if she can get destroyed by "semi-final" pressure, she shouldn't be voted through over people who have more of a potential, such as Gregg Pritchard for example. I do think that people voted for her because they felt sorry for her, which is not right. She does have great voice, but she just doesn't have enough courage (in my opinion) to make it as a professional performer at her age. I did think it was rather amusing that before her first performance tonight, Ant and Dec said "Next up is a girl of 10 years of age, with nerves of Steel. It's Holly Steel";)

Still can't beleive stupid Pierce Morgan...... 'That's the bravest thing I've ever seen' yeah...... what about firemen who go into burning buildings saving peoples lives..... I agree it wern't on purpose but still.. What about others? No one else gets Second chances, it because she pulled Tantrum and Simon wanted to calm her down.

I hate the way all of the judges were saying "Oh.... because she's so courageous, I have to go with my heart and say her!" Tell me piers and amanda, why on earth isn't it called Britain's Got Courage? BECAUSE IT'S A BLEEDIN' TALENT CONTEST!I am sorry, but I feel very strongly about this.

Sorry I didn't make that clear :)I wasn't just referring to this forum, I meant other people as well.

Ahh right, I didn't realise, although I think that Natalie Okri was better, I can't remeber how old she was but she was young and IMO she had a better voice.Btw, Susan Boyle has the best chance of wining (obviously)Then Aidan Davis,Then Saheen,Then Hollie.Also Amanda said that she want Stavros Flatley to win, that was shown on IVT News at 10.

Ahh right, I didn't realise, although I think that Natalie Okri was better, I can't remeber how old she was but she was young and IMO she had a better voice.Btw, Susan Boyle has the best chance of wining (obviously)Then Aidan Davis,Then Saheen,Then Hollie.Also Amanda said that she want Stavros Flatley to win, that was shown on IVT News at 10.

Yeah I agree abtou Natalie. My mum liked her aswell lol.Aidan Davis, Diversity and Shaheen FTW :)Susan Boyle meeeeeh...

Final tonight guys!So what's everyone expecting to happen?! ;) :DI just really hope Susan Boyle doesn't win , ever since she wobbled her boobs at Piers I have just lost all respect for her , that woman needs to learn how to act!!Anyhoo your thoughts? P.S. I can't believe one of my topics has been so popular , never thought I would see the day :D

Final tonight guys!So what's everyone expecting to happen?! :D :DI just really hope Susan Boyle doesn't win , ever since she wobbled her boobs at Piers I have just lost all respect for her , that woman needs to learn how to act!!Anyhoo your thoughts? P.S. I can't believe one of my topics has been so popular , never thought I would see the day :D

flawless to win.. ;)

=D Can't wait for the final~As much as I don't like him, because in interviews he seems very arrogant, however, Shaheen has a good chance to win~Susan Boyle, Diversity, Flawless and Shaun Smith are going to make it a hard night for him~Stavros Flatley shouldn't have even gotten through, I thought it was stupid. =/Hollie Steel voted through by Piers because she broke down was just pathetic :SGood luck to them all~

agreed. Miles better!!! , I don't think he should win though. It's gonna be a good night, also has anyone else actually been really disappointed apart from the first night of semi-finals? all the others were a bit erm. lacklustre. especially with all we heard about it being the best year so far. It probably was but the majority of acts shouldn't have got through or just didn't perform. Once again , your thoughts :D;) ?