My photo challenge!

James6

This weeks winner is.....*Drum Roll*Todge :blush:Well done Todge , a Stunning masterpiece of a picture :)I still haven't decided what this weeks challenge is going to be so it's not going to be announced till later tonight. Any ideas are appreciated so message them to me :) As always, thank you lot SO SO SO much for entering and voting :( , you make this whole thing worthwhile :angry:

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't believe I've done 4 posts in a row :blush:Anyway , this weeks challenge!, with help from JoshC.4 is toGet a picture of the best piece of scenery or theming at any of the Merlin Parks.It can be part of theming on a ride, or something completely separate from any ride, anything that you think is just a truly great bit of theming :angry: This is a tough one so get shootingGood luck :angry:I am away for the whole of this week until Saturday so I\'m not going to be able to overview it during the week so , just behave :(Edit: This week , because of me being away I am deciding to run 2 competitions at once !The first is the one above and the second is the easier oneit is to " get the best picture you can off any flat ride at any of the Merlin Parks,You CAN enter both , but only once each.when you submit your entry , you must state just quickly above it which competition the entry is for. Hopefullly this will work and if not this type of thing won't be done again

Can't believe I've done 4 posts in a row :blush:Anyway , this weeks challenge!, with help from JoshC.4 is toGet a picture of the best piece of scenery or theming at any of the Merlin Parks.It can be part of theming on a ride, or something completely separate from any ride, anything that you think is just a truly great bit of theming :angry: This is a tough one so get shootingGood luck :angry:I am away for the whole of this week until Saturday so I\'m not going to be able to overview it during the week so , just behave :(Edit: This week , because of me being away I am deciding to run 2 competitions at once !The first is the one above and the second is the easier oneit is to " get the best picture you can off any flat ride at any of the Merlin Parks,You CAN enter both , but only once each.when you submit your entry , you must state just quickly above it which competition the entry is for. Hopefullly this will work and if not this type of thing won't be done again

Are they for seperate weeks or the same week?

Just a couple of hours left for you to get entries in for this weeks challenge. ( 1 is the closing time for this week :) )I would just like to apologise for not being here this week and with the 2 challenges, I am hoping those things are the reason for the few entries this week :P I am running out of ideas for challenges though :PThanks very much to all who have entered and hopefully we'll still get a good amount of votes :P

This weeks winner is....*Drum Roll* :PTPDanWell done TPDan :huh:This week was a bit confusing with the confusing 2 challenges etc and this week is just going to be back to Normal.Thank you to everyone who entered and voted. :PThe challenge I have chosen for this week, with help from Paul :P , is To get a picture of Thorpe Park at night/ in the dark :huh:Good Luck to everyone and closing time will be the same as usual, next Sunday