My photo challenge!

James6

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The next "task" you Snappers are being set is:One Place One Picture:You have to get a picture of an area of a park, it can be any park but the focus has to be of one area. E.g. Beanoland.We all know Thorpe Doesn't really have area's anymore but we pretty much all know which the areas used to be, if in doubt share your picture and I'll give you the thumbs up/down ;)A rule change this week though is that YOU have to have taken the picture.Can't wait to see your guys entries, should be a great few weeks.This challenge is going to be almost 3 weeks so you've got loads of time. The reason for almost 3 weeks is that I'm always going to try and finish it on a Friday so you get the whole weekend for voting, it will also then coincide well for a "Halloween" themed one.Good luck Snappers! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok the last Challenge was a bit of a fail, mainly because I forgot ;)But with Halloween upon us, there would be no other choice as a Challenge but Halloween!So the challenge is just To get the best picture you can of something to do with Halloween at any of the Merlin Parks.I thought with a huge group of you going tomorrow you could all get some entries then , so remind each other :PAnd anyone who's going over the next couple of weeks, take some pictures! :)Good Luck Snappers! :)

Ok the last Challenge was a bit of a fail, mainly because I forgot ;)But with Halloween upon us, there would be no other choice as a Challenge but Halloween!So the challenge is just To get the best picture you can of something to do with Halloween at any of the Merlin Parks.I thought with a huge group of you going tomorrow you could all get some entries then , so remind each other :PAnd anyone who's going over the next couple of weeks, take some pictures! :)Good Luck Snappers! :)

When is the closing date?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys... I think it's the end. :) I have loved running this competition, I started it because it combined 2 things I love, theme parks and Photography,It's quite sad, and I would have done anything to make it work, but I guess some things just aren't meant to be.Thanks to EVERYONE, who entered or voted. Thank you :)It's a sad day :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lets give this another go :rolleyes:A simple one, as an attempt to get lots of entries and then votes :DThis weeks challenge is to enter "Your personal favourite picture that you've ever taken of a theme park attraction/ride"Something for us all to get our theme park levels back up :lol:Entries must be... entered ( :lol:) by New Years Eve, for the slow ones amongst us, that's the 31st of December, and the voting will then be started. Voting will be done in the usual way where all votes must be PM'ed to me, 2nd of January will be when the winner is announed.Good Luck Snappers,And a Very Merry ChristmasP.S. I will also be entering mine this challenge, although I can't win of course :P

Here's mine, just for giggles. Remeber I can't win/ be voted for :rolleyes:I didn't realise, I actually have a few decent pictures if I don't say so myself :PPosted ImageEdit: Seeing as there's been a change in my own rules, here's my all time favourite picture.Posted ImageEdit: So did I Sheepie, but for some reason that one wouldn't scale down and so I didn't want everyones computers to go crazy. But yes I do LOVE that picture :lol:

Edited by James6