My photo challenge!

James6

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This Weeks Winner was..... Drum Roll please :(Tpkabz !! :P Well done , Thanks to everyone who entered and voted.This Weeks Challenge is to get a awesome picture of Stealth Another easy one, :P I'm scared to do a difficult one in case that would reduce the already relatively low number of entries :PAnyway , enjoy and Good luck :P

Matty22What I think the easiest thing to do is to create a Photobucket account ( takes 1 or 2 mins tops) and then upload the picture you want to put on there. And then theres a direct link code , you then copy and paste that into the box you get when you press the button 4th from the right when replying. ( Hover over it and it comes up insert image) Sorry if that doesn't make sense but I hope that helped ;)

Had a change of plan ( Now going to Thorpe/Chessington on the Sunday instead of the Saturday) and so now this weeks competition will end on Saturday at 12 , the week after it will be back to normal and will finish on sunday ;)Sorry for any hassle this may cause.Anyway , get your entries in guys ;)

Sorry , but I think I'm gonna say no , you can change your entry, anytime up until closing time this Saturday, But nope you can not enter twice. Side note: If you do change your entry , could you please just change it on the same post as the post of your original entry. Otherwise, people could get confused and vote for both.So just choose whichever one you think will do better ;)