My photo challenge!

James6

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just want to say you very very much everyone for supporting the competition! :P and I agree these pictures are awesome!Someone asked earlier and ANYONE can vote. Whether you've entered a picture or not.Keep on getting your brilliant pics in guys it ends on Saturday! :POh also. Any suggestions for future challenges, if you could message me that would be fantastic :P Thanks again guys :P

You all have until 12 to get your entries in! :)And then voting will begin, you can vote until 6.30 PM tonight :rolleyes:This week voting is going to be the same as last week , so all you have to do is send a quick message to me simply stating the name of the person who's picture you think should win. Last week we only got a very small amount of votes so lets have more this week :) and remember , you don't have to have entered a picture to vote, but of course you can vote if you have entered , just not for yourself :rolleyes: Hope that's clear and I've not rambled on too much , This weeks challenge will be announced closed at 12 and the winner will be announced about 6.35 PM, then as usual next weeks challenge will be announced. ( Just realised I don't have a clue for a challenge next week! , if you guys have any preferences then just mention that in your vote and it will be taken in to account . )

Thinking about it , No , I am planning in the future to occasionally do various park challenges and bring Chessington into the mix, or maybe sometimes challenges where the entries can be from any park. I guess , moving it to the Thorpe section may bring it more entries and votes , but probably wouldn't ALWAYS suit it.

Ouch, triple post Oh well :rolleyes:It's time to announce this weeks winner and even with the low number of votes , it was a close competition. The winner is......"Drum Roll" :)TimR !!!Well done TimI just want to say thank you to everyone who entered once again , this week we had a lot more entries which was brilliant, all we need now is more votes :PSo, just thanks for taking part and supporting this competition :)Anyway , on to next weeks competition.This week in an attempt to get more people involved, the challenge is..." To get the best picture possible of any coaster at Thorpe OR Chessington OR Alton Towers "Next week voting will close on Sunday as usual and hopefully the change in closing time was the reason for the few votes.Thanks once again and Good luck :rolleyes:

I personally don't think that is important and could take the "shine" off of winning.Yes the competition would be better with more votes but this week in my honest opinion , the best picture won. The standard of pictures this week was very high :) and lets hope that will continue in weeks to come. The challenge I have chosen this week is a very general one to try and get more people to have a bit of fun and take part :rolleyes:

In this circumstance I think I'm going to let this count :) It's just a bit of fun so I'm not going to be a big boring meanie and say this time that you can't , but this doesn't mean that rules can be broken in the future etc. :rolleyes: and another time I don't think I would let it count , it's only because someone you know/ was with took it.