My photo challenge!

James6

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^Oh my, I did go to the park that day! And it seems very me like; hands up, peace signs. Hair cut looks about right, as do the clothes. You get my vote for getting me in the photo! :) (Just so everyone knows, I will vote on what I think the best photo is, not that one because I'm in it. :))

How can you remember what clothes you were wearing on a certain day? :(. And then how could you tell if the clothes match, in the photo they just look like a blur.

How can you remember what clothes you were wearing on a certain day? :). And then how could you tell if the clothes match, in the photo they just look like a blur.

I can't remember what I was wearing. But the colour looks about right, as do the sleeves. It might be because I see everything else as being right that I'm just thinking the clothes are a match.

I have left the voting open for so long as there have been so few!I must say I was so pleased when we got so many entries, but the number of votes isn't exactly great...You can still get your votes in, the voting will close tomorrow where a winner will be announced.

Maybe because so many people entered, that left not many left to vote?

Thanks very much to everyone who entered and to everyone who voted. This week was, probably the best ever :D Despite me getting a bit naggy about votes :o :DThe winner is...Sheepie!Well Done Sheepie! *Round of Applause*There is now going to be another short break before the next challenge, which hopefully is going have a few great little changes :D James :D

Thanks very much to everyone who entered and to everyone who voted. This week was, probably the best ever :D Despite me getting a bit naggy about votes :o :DThe winner is...Sheepie!Well Done Sheepie! *Round of Applause*There is now going to be another short break before the next challenge, which hopefully is going have a few great little changes :D James :D

Which photo won? Or was it a collection of both?

Great idea Biiz, thanks very much :PAnd it certainly does look better than the Windsor one, Like I said in the PM, it's great to get ideas etc of what you guys would like to see as challenges!One small side note Biiz, I understand your new, but try not to post more than once in a row without anyone else posting in between. If you need to add more information, you can edit the previous post :lol:

Great idea Biiz, thanks very much :lol:And it certainly does look better than the Windsor one, Like I said in the PM, it's great to get ideas etc of what you guys would like to see as challenges!One small side note Biiz, I understand your new, but try not to post more than once in a row without anyone else posting in between. If you need to add more information, you can edit the previous post :angry:

Oops. Will remember next time =) Yeaah it is very much like Windsor but soooo much better =), glad I could help x)