Black Mamba

To be honest, I was just searching through the internet and a particular ride caught my attention...Black Mamba!This ride is located in phantasialand.This coaster is a Bolliger and Mabillard (B&M) Inverted Coaster.I can not believe, as seen from the video, How close Black Mamba gets to the ground!I think the music that is played on the video is the theme tune music for this ride! (anyone confirm?)Is the music the theme of the ride or just a song that already has an artist. (e.g. Like Tidal Waves songs).Here is a video off of You Tube.

Judging by the video, the station theming looks amazing!And the theming around the ride seems incredible!Has anyone here been on this ride? If so, Could you give your opinions?Thanks! :P

To be honest, I was just searching through the internet and a particular ride caught my attention...Black Mamba!This ride is located in phantasialand.This coaster is a Bolliger and Mabillard (B&M) Inverted Coaster.I can not believe, as seen from the video, How close Black Mamba gets to the ground!I think the music that is played on the video is the theme tune music for this ride! (anyone confirm?)Is the music the theme of the ride or just a song that already has an artist. (e.g. Like Tidal Waves songs).Here is a video off of You Tube.

Judging by the video, the station theming looks amazing!And the theming around the ride seems incredible!Has anyone here been on this ride? If so, Could you give your opinions?Thanks! :P
Oh yea I've heard about that ride, it looks pretty cool actually ^ ^But why name it after a snake! I hate snakes Dx

Haha I see xDBut seriosuly I wish they would stop naming rollercoasters after snakes!!!But apart from that it looks good!

At least they are named after snakes and we are not looking at real snakes!Would anyone say that Black Mamba is better than Nemesis at Alton Towers or Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe Park?

I would imagine Black Mamba is better than Nemesis Inferno to be honest.Although, Nemesis Inferno is still an amazing ride.I also want to go! :P

I love Nemesis Inferno. But honestly Black Mamba completely blitzes it. In fact it blitzes every other ride I've ever been on.I really need to ride Nemesis :).

I love Nemesis Inferno. But honestly Black Mamba completely blitzes it. In fact it blitzes every other ride I've ever been on.I really need to ride Nemesis :).

I think that would change if you wrode Nemesis.It will kill me to say this but I think I prefer Nemesis to Vampire! :D:D:D However, Vampire has better theming for me and audio music. (Sorry, I am sad, I can not say anything bad about Vampire! :P)

I think that would change if you wrode Nemesis.It will kill me to say this but I think I prefer Nemesis to Vampire! :):D:D However, Vampire has better theming for me and audio music. (Sorry, I am sad, I can not say anything bad about Vampire! :P)

*Gasps* Did I see that you typed you prefer nemesis to vampire?? :DOh wow I never expected to hear that from you Keith xD

ooh I love black mamba! I remember going with my school. All the operators and workers are dressed up in tribal clothes and face paints, it really adds to the already amazing theming.

You got to go with your school! The best UK trip that my school was Thorpe Park and got 4 hours ride time with queues on over 90 mins! :P I really want to go on Black Mamba now in the future! :P

You got to go with your school! The best UK trip that my school was Thorpe Park and got 4 hours ride time with queues on over 90 mins! :P I really want to go on Black Mamba now in the future! :P

Same :(I think more Theme park related school trips should be donealthough I went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach with the school a few years ago :P

This , like Nemesis , seems like a complete package if you know what I mean , Brilliant theming and landscaping, brilliant music and a top class ride to go with it. I absolutely LOVE Nemesis and It's my favorite ride of all time, so I would probably love Black Mamba :P and to be honest anythings better than Inferno :P ( People who like that ride , please don't kill me :P )

This , like Nemesis , seems like a complete package if you know what I mean , Brilliant theming and landscaping, brilliant music and a top class ride to go with it. I absolutely LOVE Nemesis and It's my favorite ride of all time, so I would probably love Black Mamba :P and to be honest anythings better than Inferno :P ( People who like that ride , please don't kill me :P )

I am not going to kill you! - Nemesis Inferno is still a good ride and should not be compared to Nemesis at Alton Towers as they are two different rides.I have to agree with the comments above; Black Mamba looks amazing!