Wet n Wild!

When I went to America.Unfortunately, Wet 'n' Wild was closed due to refurbishment :) so I went to Blizzard Beach again! :P

Awwwwww thats a shame =/I've only been to Wet n Wild once tho and that was in 2004 lolIts really fun there =]. If you get the chance to go to america again, maybe you could go to Wet n Wild this time ^ ^And about Blizzard Beach whats that like?

Awwwwww thats a shame =/I've only been to Wet n Wild once tho and that was in 2004 lolIts really fun there =]. If you get the chance to go to america again, maybe you could go to Wet n Wild this time ^ ^And about Blizzard Beach whats that like?

It is really fun!My favourite is Summit Plummit!150 foot drop85 degree angle down70 mph in speed!My Dad took 2 steps foward and I was out at the bottom waving up!Here are 2 pictures...Posted ImagePosted Image

It is really fun!My favourite is Summit Plummit!150 foot drop85 degree angle down70 mph in speed!My Dad took 2 steps foward and I was out at the bottom waving up!Here are 2 pictures...Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh wow! looks fun! =]Lol if I went on one of those slide while wearing a biniki...I would dread to think what would happen next when I reach the bottom xD

my list was 1.blizzard beach (I was to scared to go on summit plummit but I went on the bumpy one next to it who knew you cold get so much air time on a water slide)2.wetnwild (greate slides and it would be first if it was just about the slides but its not, its also about atmosphere and this place looked like thorpes car park)3.typhoon lagoon (good theming but the slides wernt greate the best one was the water coaster. mango was my fave! also the slides where very hard to find.)

Ive never been there. I have always driven past it and it seems so packed so ive never made the effort to go.In order of water parks that I go to:1. Blizzard Beach (Was told I couldnt go on Summit Plummet because my swim shorts had metal rings on ???)2. Typhoon Lagoon (Love this place purely for Crush 'n' Gusher)3. Wet 'n' Wild (I havent been but I'm deciding whether or not to go)

Ive never been there. I have always driven past it and it seems so packed so ive never made the effort to go.In order of water parks that I go to:1. Blizzard Beach (Was told I couldnt go on Summit Plummet because my swim shorts had metal rings on ???)2. Typhoon Lagoon (Love this place purely for Crush 'n' Gusher)3. Wet 'n' Wild (I havent been but I'm deciding whether or not to go)

You should deff go to Wet n Wild!!I think you will deff like it =]