Extraordinary Golf

Theme Park bloke

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit that I've never actually played Extraordinary Golf, I think it should be free to Annual Pass holders as an added benefit. I'll certainly play it in the near future though as it looks really good! By the looks of things the Rita, Duel, Nemesis and Oblivion holes are all amazing! :rolleyes:

• 7 years later...

Money. The budget for updating the golf is diddy. They can do what is cheap, the air hole back wall needed replacing and was replaced under maintainance budget. They have reams of printed score cards, reprinting them would cost. There are plans to gradually update the holes but there have been plans for a while now. The problem is there isnt the money.

6 hours ago, stretchy said:

Money. The budget for updating the golf is diddy. They can do what is cheap, the air hole back wall needed replacing and was replaced under maintainance budget. They have reams of printed score cards, reprinting them would cost. There are plans to gradually update the holes but there have been plans for a while now. The problem is there isnt the money.

Thats a shame. A Dark Forest hole would be great! I could just imagine trying to avoid loads of trees and vines with a golf ball :P

• 8 months later...

Has anyone played Extraordinary Golf this season? I know they were doing some work on it, any notable improvements? 

I always love to play this but have noticed it has become tired over the last few years. Particularly with the Flume hole always seeming to be having work done when I play!