Chessie Website

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chessington's website does not need a box saying the rides unavailable for three reasons...1. It can make it unique and different from Thorpe Park's website.2. Chessington's reliability for rides and attractions is a lot higher than Thorpe Park's.For the sake of every now and again adding to the scroll 'so and so' is currently unavailable will not do the website any harm.3. I personally feel that if a website has a 'Rides Currently Unavailable' box; This can make guests assume that the park has bad reliability of its attractions.(Whether true or not!)

Chessington's website does not need a box saying the rides unavailable for three reasons...3. I personally feel that if a website has a 'Rides Currently Unavailable' box; This can make guests assume that the park has bad reliability of its attractions.(Whether true or not!)

True for Thorpe. :rolleyes:

I like the Chessington website, very family friendly. I do think that a 'Rides currently unavailable' box should be added when a ride is shut, and then they can just delete it when all the rides are open. :angry:

It would have it, but the only rides this year that have had more than 5 hours of downtime are Griffins and Rameses?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the new website, spot on. I love how the theming of Wild Asia has been used across the park as well (especially in the new admissions fencing/theming), rather than just in the area itself. I love that this has been done, and it really emphasises the 'adventure' of a day out at Chessington, rather than it just being a generic theme park. Really impressed with all of the recent changes.