The Blue Barnacle (Previously Black Buccaneer)

• 2 weeks later...

I can understand why we shouldn't use names in regards to poor feedback and the like...But when stating that such and such staff member is really good? Why can't we be positive about anyone? Surely if the management read the forum and see such feedback it'll be a good thing no?

I agree, we know that various people from the parks read the forums, it's a great feeling to give positive feedback about the level of service a staff member has given you, and I feel is something that should be encouraged. Plus it's great PR for the parks as well.

I'd like to know the name of the older bloke who I've seen a lot of on Buccaneer and more recently Vampire...He's epic...

Also called James, however a different James.First names should be allowed but going about saying OMG THE BLONDE ONE ON NEMESIS INFERNO etc.

Feel free to mention names all you like, the general recommendation is if you have a problem with a member of staff its probably best you contact the park in question apart from moan on here.. Also do recommend you leave positive comments to Guest Services too, they do appreciate it!

Feel free to mention names all you like, the general recommendation is if you have a problem with a member of staff its probably best you contact the park in question apart from moan on here.. Also do recommend you leave positive comments to Guest Services too, they do appreciate it!

That's a bit of an U-turn in ruling, isn't it?

Ugh, why post twice in the space of 3 minutes!!!! :blink: Next, Kobra and Griffins Galleon share next to no similarities with Black Buccaneer.You spell "intimerdating" "Intimidating"^ to your second post... *facepalm*That is all.

I know butI replied to another persons coment and I am not a good spellerand the kobra and the griffins galleon do the same sort of thing except the spin where the black buccaneer dosent

butlegoland have just recently made a priate themed area and I dont think merlin would pay more for another one at chessington

Erm, but the Dungeons get Witches and Bloody Mary, which are the same scenes just different names, so If Chessie wants to build a pirate area, they wont call it Pirates Landing, because its the same as Legoland.

^ That probably highlights how weak that area of the park is! Needs some definition. I wonder if we'll ever see the return of those loading gates that were removed a few seasons ago? As the park becomes busier, there becomes even more of a reason to bring them back!

Having air gates causes bottlenecks...Not having air gates also causes bottlenecks...It really is a no-win situation for Chessie cos of the obession with the back row... As well as the lack of space they have to play around with on the platform... Sure there was a plan to bring them back, but dunno where that went...

But dont you think lots of perople will want to wait for the back row, even if there is air gates. Some stubborn people might say they want to wait for the next ride causing the area around the gates to become very very crowded, and it is anyway. Why fix it, if its not broken.

But dont you think lots of perople will want to wait for the back row, even if there is air gates. Some stubborn people might say they want to wait for the next ride causing the area around the gates to become very very crowded, and it is anyway. Why fix it, if its not broken.

Because it is broken, there are supposed to be air gates there. I actually think air gates should be there from a comfort point of view, trying to board it at the moment is rather nasty because it was built with air gates in mind.People will wait for the back row but as it stands trying to get people down to the front just to fill middle rows is so time consumingthat it holds up the ride hence the second platformer. They could kill all that unnecessary waiting by having people fill rows up at gates whilst the ride is moving.

• Mattgwise changed the title to The Blue Barnacle (Previously Black Buccaneer)