Safari Skyway

Doesn't surprise me at all, they need to either replace or just get rid of it as the ride no longer works, and when it does it shakes you to death like its about to fall apart.

I suppose no ones heard any updates on Tomb which to my knowledge is still closed. Something major must be up with that ride to be down since late August.

Edit- just checked the site and Tombs like Skyway will also remain closed for the rest of the season. Seems like the ride has had it, like most of the park.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Or maybe just replace the whole ride completely with an updated and more efficient version (Mack after all do great monorails), plus it would appeal to the park's zoo market they seem to be going for now.

I do wonder whether the ride will reopen next year with some TLC or be SBNO with the intention of removing or replacing the ride eventually.

Could this area becoming home to that panda show as a new stage area as I don't know where else they would put this addition?