Sunday 30th August 2009 - Thorpe Park Summer Meetup

Marc

Thorpe Park Summer Meetup - Sunday 30th August 2009Park: Thorpe ParkDate: Sunday 30th August 2009Meeting point: Stealth Sitting rocks - Opposite the Stealth Diner Time: 12:00Thorpe Park Mania will be holding its summer meetup on Sunday 30th August 2009 after this date was favoured in a recent poll held!In the past our meetups have been a huge success and we hope this one will be too! We plan to meet at the Stealth sitting rocks, opposite the diner, at around 12:00pm, from here we will take pictures and what not and go on to ride a few rides. During this time the new summer event Sun Scream will be on, which means the park is open for extended hours (8:00pm) along with a series of events taking place across the park Click Here for more information.Everyone is welcome to attend, it dont matter how long you have or havent been here!If you would like to attend please PM me and I will add you to the list.If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!I hope to see you there!Attending:MarcRickyJoeChantelleHazzerRyanPeajTPKabzProfessor XAerosmartguyFreddyEllerby WillHollyThemeparkmadJack DANNCarlRogersJamie_CoasterKidDanJMaybe Attending:IanCalumRossafcTodgeJoeRAlexmoodyJake C

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I most likely will be going.I don't have an AP and don't really want to pay £35, does anyone have a half-price ticket or something I could use. I'd have to pay about £6-8 for the train and £3 for the bus there and back (£6) and then it's £10 on f&b.