Sunday 30th August 2009 - Thorpe Park Summer Meetup

Marc

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed today and it happened to be one of the better meet-ups. Really enjoyed meeting the likes of Ellerby, Jack, Ryan, Steve, Keith, Chantelle, Ricky, Jamie and Sam.And re-meeting the familiar faces of Rich, Marc, Freddy, Andrew, Chris, Peaj, Dan. I left with Chantelle around half 7pm, tired and feet hurting and been up since half 6.I look to see you all again in Thorpe Blast or at the London Trip, I don't think I will be coming Frite Nites.

Chris looking quite unamused and unhappy to be with some of the best people!

You make me seem horrible..However yesterday was good, surprisingly doing nothing in the sunken garden was pretty good, and I thought it was real good meeting all the new people.Thanks! xD

Had a great day yesterday, thanks to all who come along!Few things which stood out for me:Inferno mist back at last!Member of staff on Saw, who was determined to get us all on the same saw ride, very nice of him to make that effort.Stealth breakdown at end of day, we were given a choice of Saw or Nemesis Inferno, great response to the stealth problems by the park.