'The Wizarding World of Harry Potter'

Point is, Gringott's isn't even finished and Stealth's is. And Merlin thinks it's second in the world in theme park entertainment when it makes people queue in a cattle-pen and Universal offers queues like the aforementioned.

Again, compare this to Rip Ride Rockett. Stealth is actually better themed and a far nicer queueing experience.

• 4 weeks later...

Those pictures don't do it justice either! It looks brilliant in those pics and bloody amazing in real life (and this was with the walls still up around it!) It really is a beautiful sight from Springfield and adds so much secrecy to Diagon Alley as you can't see a thing apart from London! The double yellows area great touch too! :P

There's also that MASSIVE cattlepen outside Gringotts that is completely unthemed and ruins any form of escapism... Of course it's only to be used when the area is heaving, but it's still a shame that multi-million dollar investments can't stretch to theme every last corner...

So Screamscape posted this video:and said the coaster 'bares striking similarities' to what the Harry Potter coaster can do.

I don't know if this video has already been posted.

Whilst I overall liked the Forbidden Journey at IOA, I felt like it summarised the Harry Potter films (the best bits), but I really like the new Gringotts coaster, and think it will be much better than FJ.

Is anyone going this year?