Best dark ride

Sam P

I did Maus a couple months after its opening and didnt think anything of it. From what I remember and what I've heard, it's improved dramatically since, all I remember was a nice queue line and screens, but apparently there is ALOT more then that now.

Favourite dark ride is X [dont be triggerd]

Dark rides are so different to each other. You've got so many different types and aims from them. Some more magical, some thrilling. Really is a personal preference.

Spiderman is just ace for me. The fact something like that was achieved in the late 90s and people still want rides of that type built to this day is great. There's not much you can do, the system just works in so many ways and it is pretty much a flawless ride. People sometimes prefer Transformers, now I love Transformers as it's really fast paced and hard to work out how you move around that building. But in a way that ruins it for me, it seems too fast. Spiderman you get to experience the story more, and I love the mix of physical sets and screens. Especially the physical sets when moving between screens that suit the story.

Best coaster dark ride has to be Mummy. Just the perfect combination of the two.

• 4 weeks later...