Fastrack At Chessington

ultimate is worth the money definately. the pass works like normal fastrack at THORPE PARK, where you just enter a special express pass queue. However some rides and attractions will require you to enter via the ride exit as they dont have a special expres spass queue. Ultimate Express Passes are worth the money, especially with 20% off if your a Merlin Entertainments Group Annual Pass Holder

Ultimate Express Passes are for multiple use on the following rides...VampireDragon's FuryDragon FallsBubbleworksRunaway TrainTomb BlasterRattlesnakeRodger The Dodgers DodgemsSafari SkywaySeastormBilly's WhizzerVampire - Tomb Blaster = Enter via the Express Pass entrance.Rattlesnake - Billy's Whizzer = Enter via the ride exit.Note: If any of the Express Pass entrances are closed, you may go through the ride exit.If you do not visit Chessington & Zoo often, then I would advise you to purchase an Ultimate Express Pass to enjoy your day more if the queues are long.As Steve stated - If you own a Merlin Annual Pass or a Chessington Annual Pass, you are entitled to 20% off your Ultimate Express Pass(es).£40 - Without the use of an AP£32 - With the use of an AP.Other types of Express Pass.Express Pass - £7One ride on the following...VampireDragon's FuryDragon FallsBubbleworksRunaway TrainTomb BlasterExpress Shot - £4One ride on the top 6 of your choice.

I personally think there a waste of money. Chessington does not get the queues that Thorpe Park gets and many of it's ride are empty for several hours at the beginning and the end of the day. For instance you could easily ride Safari Skyway, Rattlesnake, Billys Whizzer, Runaway Train, Tomb Blaster and Dragon Falls in the first hour with no queueing troubles. Fury's queue always dies down to around 20 minutes at mid-day so you could get on that then and Vampire with three trains at the moment has a faster moving queue then usual (queues recently have been around 20 minutes).Fastrack, as I have said before is for people that don't bother to plan their days properly as especially at Chessington you can easily get around the rides and save 7 pounds.As for ultimate.. well it depends if you have money to burn really. I think it is rather hit and miss to be honest as Ricky and Steve saw the other day, the queue for Fury was non-existent at 1pm and so anyone with Express passes really had wasted their money.

• 1 month later...

I got a pass for £7 last week, it was completely worth it. I skipped a 50 minute Dragon Falls queue, a 60 minute Dragon's Fury queue, a 30 minute Vampire queue and a 65 minute Tomb Blaster queue. I wasn't really in the mood for queueing, and if it wasn't for that pass, I wouldn't have bothered queueing for those rides. It was a fantastic day, with a great ride count. And just £7? A bargain in my opinion. But I agree Tim, only good if the day is really quite busy.

I got a pass for £7 last week, it was completely worth it. I skipped a 50 minute Dragon Falls queue, a 60 minute Dragon's Fury queue, a 30 minute Vampire queue and a 65 minute Tomb Blaster queue. I wasn't really in the mood for queueing, and if it wasn't for that pass, I wouldn't have bothered queueing for those rides. It was a fantastic day, with a great ride count. And just £7? A bargain in my opinion. But I agree Tim, only good if the day is really quite busy.

Yeah, the £7 one is very worth it if its busy, all for £7, at Thorpe you get four rides for £9.

When I was standing with Sebastian, I think we counted well over £200 worth of Express Shots in about 10 minutes!I usually only see them on Dragon's Fury, But I would imagine they are used on the others aswell ;)

Yeah, I have heard that Dragons Fury does get bigger queues than other rides.

I though Vampire had a better throughput since they are both quite popular it would make Dragons Fury have a longer queue, but then again I don't go that much so I'l trust the Chessington master! :(

Vampire has a longer queueline then Dragons Fury so holds more people. Vampire's throughput can be up to 1000, whilst Fury's maximum is 700. Hence why Vampire can have a much longer queue, especially if it is only on 2 trains.

• 1 month later...

Can you get any of these online?

Yes!You can purchase 'Express Pass' (£7) and 'Ultimate Express Pass' (£35) online.The only Express Pass that you can not purchase is the 'Express Shot'.However, this can be purchased on your day of your visit to Chessington & Zoo.NoteUltimate Express Pass has reduced its price from £40 to £35 due to Billy's Whizzer and Rodger The Dodger's Dodgems being unavailable.

Yes!You can purchase 'Express Pass' (£7) and 'Ultimate Express Pass' (£35) online.The only Express Pass that you can not purchase is the 'Express Shot'.However, this can be purchased on your day of your visit to Chessington & Zoo.NoteUltimate Express Pass has reduced its price from £40 to £35 due to Billy's Whizzer and Rodger The Dodger's Dodgems being unavailable.

I'm probably going to visit at the weekend, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually tempted to get a Ultimate Pass. I'm probably going to visit on Saturday if I go at all, and I know that this will definitely be the busiest day of the half-term. If I decide to skip with the Ultimate, then I will definitely get a £7 pass for the top 6 rides. Last time I skiped over 4 hours worth of queuing time for just £7! Bargain! :P

I'm probably going to visit at the weekend, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually tempted to get a Ultimate Pass. I'm probably going to visit on Saturday if I go at all, and I know that this will definitely be the busiest day of the half-term. If I decide to skip with the Ultimate, then I will definitely get a £7 pass for the top 6 rides. Last time I skiped over 4 hours worth of queuing time for just £7! Bargain! :P

I am going to get murdered for saying this!..Ultimate Express Passes are amazing at Chessington & Zoo!And why not treat yourself every now and again eh?!I personally only get them as it means I can do Vampire, Dragon's Fury,Rattlesnake and Bubbleworks unlimited. :PYou may be lucky and it will not be that busy. Hense what you said, about purchasing the normal Express Pass ticket.I would NEVER reconmend anyone spending £4 for one ride with an Express Shot though.

I would NEVER reconmend anyone spending £4 for one ride with an Express Shot though.

I completely agree, why spend £4 for one ride when you could get one 5 more rides for an extra £3? I might treat myself! I very rarely do, and the thought of unlimited rides on Rattlesnake, Dragon Falls and Bubbleworks is making me drawl.... :D(Joking! :P)