Fastrack At Chessington

I am going tomorrow, but I'm only staying until 4pm. It's only 6 hours in the park, which for me is another reason to compensate that lost time by buying either an Ultimate Express Pass or several Express Passes. The only concern on my mind is whether I will have enough time to get my money's worth of the Ultimate Express Pass. The other option for me is to just buy 2 Express Passes, and then queue for the rest of the day. I thought that would work out quite well, as I'm happy with going on all of the Express rides twice, and then just queueing for Rameses Revenge and Rattlesnake after I've used the passes. Rameses Revenge shouldn't have too much of a queue hopefully, but then again it could be longer as it's Halloween. I would usually just buy my express passes on the day as and when I need them, but as it's going to be busy, I am trying to plan what I'm going to do now, so that I can buy all of the express passes I am going to need at the admissions kiosks. Any thoughts on what to do?

Hmm I'd say it depends,Are you going for a relaxing day to experiance Chessington at Halloween, or just to get loads of rides done :) ?For 6 hours I don't think it's worth getting an Ultimate Express Pass, the first hour at least, even on Halloween, is pretty quiet, and if you plan well can probably get another hour with small-ish queue's, so that's only about 4 hours use you'll get out of that Ultimate, 2 7 ride Express Pass' will be just about enough I reckon :)

Are you going for a relaxing day to experiance Chessington at Halloween, or just to get loads of rides done :) ?

I'm going for 2 reasons: 1. I've been working pretty much all week on coursework, and I just need to get away and have a day of fun!2. I want to get loads of rides done!I'd really love to try the rides at night, but I have to leave at 4pm, so really it's a case of going to get on loads of rides!I think you're right, I think I'll be just about right with 2 Express Passes. That way, like you said I can get on the biggies in the first hour with small queues, and then use the Express Passes after 12pm to get another 12 rides in. :)Thanks James.

Even three 7 pound fastracks are better then the ultimate

Unfortunately, I disagree with you there.UltimateExpress Passes are currently £35 due to the closure of Rodger the Dodger's Dodgems and Billy's Whizzer.Annual Pass holders still can get 20% off making it £28.I would rather pay an extra £7 to get Unlimited rides on my choice as well as rides via the ride exit.

I wish I had a annual pass now

You only get discount on the Express Passes at Chessington & Zoo.Even if you own an Annual Pass in other theme parks, you will not get 20% off.This offer is exclusive to Chessington & Zoo only. You can do the following rides as many times as you want via the Express Pass queue...* Vampire* Dragon's Fury* Dragon Falls* Tomb Blaster* Bubbleworks* Runaway TrainYou can do the following rides as many times as you want via the ride exit.* Rattlesnake* Seastorm* Safari Skyway* Rodger the Dodger's Dodgems * Billy's Whizzer