Shutdowns

coastermitch

Stealth broke down 3 times in front of me yesterday. Once we got priority passes and another time we had to evacuate the area.Admin Edit: Please check you're posts before confirming them, the amount of typing errors in this posts could have been avoided. I also suggest you get firefox as it has a built in spellchecker for the forum.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

technically I didnt get stuck, but I was on vortex and it was swinging at the highest point, and usually it slows down really quickly from there, but they made an announcement that it might take a while for it to stop as the controls for stopping it had failed?wierd, but we got to ride it, like 3 times longer than everyone else so I wasnt complaining!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I Have Been Slightly Lucky With The Fact Ive Only Been On One Ride Thats Broken Down :oRide: NemesisWhere: Top Of LiftWhy: Porque Twas A Rainy Day.It got onto the lift bit and made a clicking noise.Then suddenlyFROZE.It was petrifying..I yelled out *I'm Hyperventilating* Pmsl.. Wtf Is Hyperventilating Anyway?!?!We were on the back carridge so we had to get off last.. Not as high BUT freezing cold. It previously broke down when we were queing and we got fast tracks.. We used them to get on the ride and then it broke down with us on it.. but we received more fast tracks :o