Shutdowns

coastermitch

I got stuck on slammer upside down... mega head rush when we got back on the ground lol..I got stuck on samurai once too... just wouldnt come back down... so they made it go again and it was alright after that... (2 rides in a row and I didnt even have to queue :o)aaaaaaaand I got stuck on vortex once too... it didnt actually move anywhere... it was just spinning. and spinning.. and spinning... its was funny :o

Stealth turn around bout 20 timesStealth failed launchSamurai just rasing and do nothing god knows how many timesDragons fury block shutdownCCR stallingFlying Fish stuck in stationStuck in slammerStuck on airStuck 5 ft of ground on detonatorStuck swinging on vortexThats all.. I think.

Got stuck on samurai about 4 times with the lowering problem. Usually takes 5 mins to move back into position only once have I had another cycle.Stuck in restrains on slammer loading twice since opening this season.Vortex swinging problem, 15 mins delay before stopping. And finallyEVACUATION FROM XNWO :o:P:( Animation 1! Highest Animation with lights on and priority pass :o oh the fun!

I've probably said this a fwew times but meh:Nemesis Inferno 2004. Was stuck in the break run for quite a while. Wasn't ever told how long we would be or when we would start moving again.Detonator 2008. The best breakdown ever. I hadn't been on it for around 18 months so was very excited to get back on. Winched to the top.. few minutes later still there. Was great particularly as everyone around can see that your stuck up there so they take photos, wave at you and point at this stuck gondola. Eventually we started eating cookies out of boredom before eventually being winched back down. They gave us free tickets which was nice consideirng it wasn't that bad up there. When it eventually re-opened we were on the first ride where it got stuck again. Luckily they were able to send it back down pretty quickly. Love Detty (l)Dragons Fury 1. Block shut-down on Lift 2. Was well funDragons Fury 2. During a test ride, Block shutdown on Break 4. Again fun.Bubbleworks. Shutdown whilst we were in the station. We weren't allowed to get off as we were on the ramp.Dragons Falls. Broke so we were stranded at the bottom of lift 1.Samurai (at cwoa) Wouldn't lower so were moved up then back round again where it decided to lower for us.So yeah.. very fun ;)

• 7 months later...

I've never really been stuck on anything for too long.But I have a question,,Me and a friend were stuck on stealth right at the end on the day on Sunday for about 15 minutes in the station. Why is it that the ride team cannot release the restraints and an engineer has to do it? Surely if, say there was a fire, it would be necessary to get everyone off as quickly as possible? Or is there something that can be pressed or done in an emergency like that, but the staff aren't normally allowed to touch?

I've never really been stuck on anything for too long.But I have a question,,Me and a friend were stuck on stealth right at the end on the day on Sunday for about 15 minutes in the station. Why is it that the ride team cannot release the restraints and an engineer has to do it? Surely if, say there was a fire, it would be necessary to get everyone off as quickly as possible? Or is there something that can be pressed or done in an emergency like that, but the staff aren't normally allowed to touch?

Power is needed to open the restraints, as there is no quick release button on the Stealth Car, as they need power to open, not to close then I.e fail safe.

Stealth Rollback, best ride ever, SRQ straight to the front row and a rollback :D Also had a very slow crawl over the top hat on StealthAlso an Evac off Valhalla at Blackpool, a few people got pictures as we were being walked out, we were just about to go down the reverse drop when the lights came on, and our boat full of Coaster clubbers started cheering, got exit pass.Last but not least, stuck at the top of the Big One, Blackpool for 20 minutes, what a great view :D Was hoping for an Evac, but did'nt happen.