Shutdowns

coastermitch

Got stuck on the top of Saw chainlift for about 5 mins which wasn't a nightmare at all, infact as Thrillseek3r says was the highlight of my day :(. Nice view from the top as I've never really managed to enjoy it before, ususally only for a couple of seconds. And it was fun having a convo with the guy next to me.

Lol it was the sunday before the Easter holz started that I got stuck, have a few lovely pictures of me up there taken by Martin on fb.Nah I didn't really find it scary, the large jolt you get when the chainlift stopped right at the top was a little bit worrying :( But after that I found it quite fun, it was the guys next to me first time as well so was pretty fun having a convo with him. I also had a crowd of people I was with below me. Or maybe its just cause I'm brave =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

on 23rd October, I had the worst luck ever. First, I had a rollback on stealth, then restraints wouldn't open on slammer so I couldn't get off. Then I was stuck on Saw until almost midnight on the brakes just before going into the station. Got an extra go on saw though :(

On the 23rd October 09, stealth wasn't open :( . At least I don't think - I left at 8pm and it had been shut all day

From what I remember Stealth opened for about 30 minutes then shutdown however out of certainty there was defiantly not a rollback as I was in the queue for most of the time! and got off and about 5/10 minutes later shutdown for the rest of the night....At present I have been stuck on 1. Slammer - restraints failed2. SAW - the ride - ( I know what happened but cant say) 3. Loggers leap - entering the tunnelOFF TOPIC:I have been evacuated off Tomb Blaster.

I got stuck on saw on the 18th of october on the mcbr. we were told we would get evacuated then they got the ride started. we got off close to 12 and started queing about half 10.

YOU WERE THE PERSON STUCK ON THE 18TH OCT ! Oh my god I was standing there the whole time feeling sorry for the people up there ! :D:D Anyways .... I got stuck on Colossus for bout an hour and when it stopped it jolted my back <_< Then they tried to start it stopped, tried to start it stopped and they eventually gave up when we were at top and all we got for it were two exit passes :D