Behemoth - Canada's Wonderland

I have not been on this nor have I been to the theme park, but when I go back to Canada for holiday, I am for sure going to this theme park! :)Behemoth is a fairly new rollercoaster at Canada's wonderland, plus the longest and largest rollerocaster ever in all of Canada. I've looked at some of the POVs on youtube and the ride looks really insane! Have a look for yourself:

That seems like an amazing ride!Thanks for the video link Chantelle! :PI have never been on a Hyper / Mega / Giga coaster before, so I would like to change that.I don't know why I would go to Canada, but this would be my first stop! :PI have one question though that has always bugged me...What is on the track on 1:03? And what are they used for?If anyone can answer that, I would be VERY greatful!Thanks. :)

You guys should see what the seats and restraints/lap bars look like and I never expected them to look so lets say weird?If you want to see what the seats look like go to the website www.canadaswonderland.com they will show you the design and that of Behemoth, all you have to do is click on thrill rides and then Behemoth :)

I have one question though that has always bugged me...What is on the track on 1:03? And what are they used for?If anyone can answer that, I would be VERY greatful!Thanks. :)

I will have to ride that at some point!It looks like a very small brake segment, with stairs.But I'm not sure.

Yeah and also on the Beemers they tend to want to achive the perfect floater air over the hills and they can alter the speed with trims. Inferno has one on the pre-lift section for example. But thats used to make the train get on the lift at the same speed as the chain, aswell as the chain altering its speed to match the train. Very clever these B&Ms!

• 7 years later...