Your own theme park

ste193

my theme park at the moment would be called G-forceevery ride would have atleast 5 inversions and most would be more entense than rides of todaymost of the park will be a mixture of on water or underground to give a feel of speed and it makes a better atmosphere of thrillI would have to include:b&m dive machineintamin launch coaster(with lots of over banked turns and corkscrews)gerstleur eurofighter(custom design)(2 vertical lifts)b&m inverted coaster(launched)intamin 12 looping designb&m flyer or a lay down coaster which flips you into a flyer(with a vertical lifta launched version of X(like space mountain) with more loops and barrel rolls.flats included:3 detonator towers(that goe underground)(except for the top 15 ft)a bigger rush with over the head harnesses which takes you up so high you feel weightlesss&s sky swat with more comfy restraints and at a greater height with faster and more rotationshuss top spin with higher powerd jets and better settingstop scan (like samurai at chessington) with smoke and water effects with fater rotations and sometimes the gondalas lock in place for a greater experienceand even more-with possible expansions on islands or tunnels.

love the idea of the G-Force theme park and the idea of a better Rush and the other ideas to :)

if dreamed of this for years, I would have a park full of intamin rides!E.G.intamin blitz (maverick)intamin vertical lift(farenheight)intamin woddie(el toro)strata coaster (ttd)giga coaster(millenum force)I would also have a jump 2 and topple towera mack kids coaster and a nice boat ride. a ride like ripsawfalls.and to top it off it would be in barbados :) !

Barbados, that would be such a nice setting and you would have loads of cool water rides becauses its basically always hot!

Wow these are some really great detailed parks. :)As for me well I was thinking of creating a theme park to do with anime and other things as well, but what to do? lol

THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA, I LOVE ANIME!you could have areas themed around different animes you've given me and idea know lol but it would take to ong to type.theme park with hotel with themed floor and anime beach style water park.6 Themed areas:Elfen Lied areaRed Garden AreaNausicca AreaSamurai Champloo areaDNAngel areaInuyasha area

THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA, I LOVE ANIME!you could have areas themed around different animes you've given me and idea know lol but it would take to ong to type.theme park with hotel with themed floor and anime beach style water park.6 Themed areas:Elfen Lied areaRed Garden AreaNausicca AreaSamurai Champloo areaDNAngel areaInuyasha area

Oh yay! An anime lover! :PYea an Elfen Lied area would be cool! I love that anime.I was also thinking of doing a death note area and Naruto area since those two are my favourite animes :)

Oh yay! An anime lover! :DYea an Elfen Lied area would be cool! I love that anime.I was also thinking of doing a death note area and Naruto area since those two are my favourite animes :)

I know I didn't think id find many anime lovers on here but I finally found 1 :PI haven't seen death note but I like naruto aswell it would make a good family areaI'll have a think about it and make a park with the areas :P

I know I didn't th find many anime lovers on here but I finally found 1 :)I haven't seen death note but I like naruto aswell it would make a good family areaI'll have a think about it and make a park with the areas :)

:PYes a Naruto family area would be very good actually. ^ ^and that would be cool!For Death note I've had a bit of a think about the area kinder, but its to do with the characters and they all have a ride each themed on them.

Anime theme parkNaruto area:Fireball Jutsu- Ferris wheelShonnen jump- Sky dropByakugan- tea cups themed to the chakraBattle- Bumper cars themed to charactersNinetailedfox- carosel themed to the nine tailed foxChidori- a small roller coaster themed to Kakashi Hatake performing the chakraElfen lied area:Vectors- cliff hangerDiclonius- A ghost train ride themed around the killing of the animeI'm a lil bit stuck I'll have a think and edit

Anime theme parkNaruto area:Fireball Jutsu- Ferris wheelShonnen jump- Sky dropByakugan- tea cups themed to the chakraBattle- Bumper cars themed to charactersNinetailedfox- carosel themed to the nine tailed foxChidori- a small roller coaster themed to Kakashi Hatake performing the chakraElfen lied area:Vectors- cliff hangerDiclonius- A ghost train ride themed around the killing of the animeI'm a lil bit stuck I'll have a think and edit

That sounds really good so far :)I like it. ^ ^

• 3 weeks later...

Halloween special event for my park.TITAN TERROR NIGHTSA two week long event making the park a spooky place to fit in with halloween.Dream Pavillion:Bad:A small interactive childrens maze, only really for children.First of all you walk along with spiders webs dangling from the roof and then you climb through three sets of rope spiderwebs with large fake spiders on.You then crawl through a tunnel where spooky sounds are plaid.You then have to walk up creaking stairs past a sleeing ogre who wakes and roars.You then walk along and pass a painting with eyes that follow and a ghost from the ceiling which as you walk past glows green and evil laughter is plaid.You then walk through an area of punch bags themed to bats and then slide down a slide themed to a beasts mouth into the snake pit (ball pit with snake sounds played) and then exit.Killers Lane:Killers Lane becomes the centre of attention since it's rides are horror themed.The area features 3 mazes.Lone:A maze where you get inside the tent and are told to pick a door then enter.There are five different aspects which are in different orders for each person.A long corridor where you walk along with people banging against the walls and moving floor with red flashing lights.hen you get to then end a person jumps out at you and rattles against the bars of a cage.A room where you enter through drapping plastic curtains to find a mad woman with a knife and several bodies laying on the floor, as you walk through the room to the door, the bodies lunge and scream at you as well as the womna following you and cackling with the knife.A corridor where you face a fake sharks head mounted on the wall as you enter and then find yourself walking along the corridor with seaweed covered hands reaching out of holes at you groaning and water leaking from the ceiling.A room with a painting on the wall which is empty then as you start to walk a man suddenly appears and bangs against the glass at you, also in the room is a body lying on the floor with a axe in his back and then a man burst out from a wardobe screaming at you bearing a axe.A corridor in pitch black where you hear a voice saying baboom, baboom, I can hear your heart beat and I'm coming!You then exit the maze and reunite with your friends.I will finish at a later date.

My dream parks Halloween event.Mazes.> THE CARNEVIL- Yes same as my home haunt but on a larger and professonaly better. It would be in a large circus tent.> FEAR! - This scare attraction is based on an a old house! Similar to hellgate but longer and darker.> THE MAIZE- an outside maize maze thats similar to feild of 1000 screams and feild of screams.Scare zones> The Zone - A contaminated area based around a lab contamination.> Scarytale - This zone is based on kiddie storybook gone bad. > The Hollow - This whole zone is based in the woods and you never know whats round the corner.

Titan terror nights part 2Killers LaneMurder- A maze where you walk through several different murder scenes.A body being chopped up by a butcher in a butcher style room with hanging meat etc.An evil woman is trapped behind bars tryign to attack to as you walk past.A man tied up like a pig with a apple in his mouth in a scary kitchen.A man chained up to a wall with a black mask on a cloaked figure who walk around in a dark room and heavily breathes.A row of two men and a woman standing behind a screen stabbing knifes towards you in a dark corridor.A man nailing a coffin shut laughing when someones banging from inside in a mourtery.Fear- This mazes takes several fears of real life people and tries put them into aspects in the maze.First of all you walk through a room that gets smaller and small with red flcikering lights and evil laughter when someone taps your shoulder and screams bo at some of your group.You then walk into a room which is picthc black with snake noises playing and a sudden bang noise and then a light flashes to reveal snakes on the floor (they are only fake) and two people on the floor grab at your legs like a snake bitting.You then walk into a room where you hear a bus screeching to a hault and lights reveal a bus coming towards you you then walk along and buzing bee noises are played and then air jets are sprayed at you as you walk along.You then come to a room themed around an egytipian tomb where someone dressed like a mummy lunges out at you as you walk past and as you exit dogs barkings are played as you face dog figurines.You then come to face a room with ventruiliguists dummies in and a man dressed as a ventruiliuists dummi baring a knife who follows you around.You then face a gun and gun shots are played to make you jump and then you exit.Tempo Rocks- Trick or treat.2 boxes are set up inside like a lucky dip where you choose hot or cold and then you choose which one you want and then discover which is trick and which is treat.In the treat you will find a token which you can exchange at the shop for some candy and if it's trick you find yourself with a hand covered in gunge.In the hotel for Titan Terror Nights a special halloween themed party is held every night in the disco area with music, dancing and games.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If Merlin said to you, "We are thinking of building a brand new theme park in the UK, Where would you like it to be built?"What would you say?- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I Would have to say somwhere down the M4 towards Bristol, On an area of land off the Motorway so that it would be noisey for local people and that it would have easy access to the park.

To be honest that would never happen, the main reason being that Merlin don't make new parks, they buy established ones, or buy companies that own established ones. E.G they bought Tussards.

OK, Well lets change the Question:If you could build a brand new theme park in the UK where would it be?

^^ I don't think that means they never will, it was just good business sense to buy successful attractions and build on them. There still a very new/young company.I would personally go for the Woburn Abbey site, which is actually the other place considered when Tussauds wanted to build a park along with Alton Towers, obviously they chose the Towers in the end :)