Your own theme park

ste193

This topic basically asks you the question if you had your own theme park what would it be like.You can write whatever you like just as long as it's fairly realistic and not offensive.for instance:where would you have it?what kind of setting?what kind of themed areas?what kind of rides?there are so many questions so please do feel free to asnwer them and tell us all about what you would do with your own theme park if you had one.I'll post mine sometime to :)

I don't know where I would have it, but I know some of the Rides and Attractions I would have!

• A replica of Vampire with EVERYTHING being the same. Queue, Audio, Music, Station...
  • A Maurer Sohne Spinning Coaster
  • B&M Inverter
  • Intamin Rapids
  • Mack Log Flume
  • Mack Powered Coaster
  • Mack Interactive ride. (e.g. Tomb Blaster)
  • S&S Screaming Swing
  • B&M Hyper Coaster
That is all I can think of for now! :)

I would have three main coasters in my park. An Intamin rocket coaster.An Intamin mega-lite And a B&M Inverted. My park would have themed areas like most parks. The themes would be something along the lines of Horror, space, Jungle, cowboy, water, and fantasy. The Intamin rocket coaster would be in the space themed area, the mega lite would be in the jungle area and the B&M inveted coaster would be in the horror area. The B&M invert will be very heavily themed, and It will be small and intence...like Nemesis...The park will also contain two log flumes, one being a traditional flume probably in the water area, and the other will be in the horror area, also heavily themed. Thats what I have so far. :)

I don't know where I would have it, but I know some of the Rides and Attractions I would have!

• A replica of Vampire with EVERYTHING being the same. Queue, Audio, Music, Station...
  • A Maurer Sohne Spinning Coaster
  • B&M Inverter
  • Intamin Rapids
  • Mack Log Flume
  • Mack Powered Coaster
  • Mack Interactive ride. (e.g. Tomb Blaster)
  • S&S Screaming Swing
  • B&M Hyper Coaster
That is all I can think of for now! :)

I would have three main coasters in my park. An Intamin rocket coaster.An Intamin mega-lite And a B&M Inverted. My park would have themed areas like most parks. The themes would be something along the lines of Horror, space, Jungle, cowboy, water, and fantasy. The Intamin rocket coaster would be in the space themed area, the mega lite would be in the jungle area and the B&M inveted coaster would be in the horror area. The B&M invert will be very heavily themed, and It will be small and intence...like Nemesis...The park will also contain two log flumes, one being a traditional flume probably in the water area, and the other will be in the horror area, also heavily themed. Thats what I have so far. :)

Thanks I like the theming ideas of the rocket coaster in the space area :)I can imagine it know :)

My theme park would be set in the future and the atractions would be heavily themed, too.I'd have a ride based on the 4 elaments, kind of like Valhalla at Blackpool pleasure beach. In each section of the ride you would feel like you are truly being burnt, or in the water section, really cold and wet. I would also have a Toom blaster ride themed around the James bond movies, and inside you will feel like you are bond and the rides do daring stunts etc which you control with a console at the front of the ride. My rollercoaster would be a Runaway train, X No Way Out, Dragons Fury stuck together. You enter this really dark cave that looks like it's set in the middle of Africa. There's a huge dragon blocking your path to the boarding platform, breaving fire at you while making the whole ground shake and burn up. You board the ride after several minits, and you start on the fastest journey through the caves ever. During the ride, you encounter a much bigger dragon which attempts to stop your progress, and the whole ride is flooded with flames. At that point, the ride tips to give you the feeling that you are going to fall out. Suddenly, it tips right over and you are face to face with the dragon. He says a few words, then asks you to find something for him. If you find it, you are allowed back to the station. You have to enter a code on a console in front of you, and if it's correct you start on a fast bakwards ride to the station. If it's wrong, the ride ends and a member of staff has to collect you to walk you back to the station.I'd have a stunt show based around the legend of Hercules. The show would take the well known legend, and with audience help bring it to life and to the future. Members of the audience will be asked to help Hercules in a variety of tasks. Then, I'd have my Haunted house. It would be a Haunted mantion / hocus pocus hall ride through. You first watch a show featuring ghosts and following the story of what you will see on the ride. After the door opens, you board your train and off you go. As well as ghosts coming in to your train, you will see Sceens from Hocus pocus Hall, and the music will be the soundtracks of both rides remixed.Then I'd have my Log Floom, based around hot and cold. At each drop, you will be sprayed with a diffrent style of water, starting off really cold and then on the final drop flaming hot. The final drop would be the same as Ripsaw falls in IOA, and the other drops will be like little splashes.I'd have a railway that goes around the park stopping at diffrent sections to let people on and off, a couple of eating places and events through out the year.My entrance music would be soundtracks from my fave movies, ET, Star wars, Indiana jones, James bond and harry potter all looped

My theme park would be set in the future and the atractions would be heavily themed, too.I'd have a ride based on the 4 elaments, kind of like Valhalla at Blackpool pleasure beach. In each section of the ride you would feel like you are truly being burnt, or in the water section, really cold and wet. I would also have a Toom blaster ride themed around the James bond movies, and inside you will feel like you are bond and the rides do daring stunts etc which you control with a console at the front of the ride. My rollercoaster would be a Runaway train, X No Way Out, Dragons Fury stuck together. You enter this really dark cave that looks like it's set in the middle of Africa. There's a huge dragon blocking your path to the boarding platform, breaving fire at you while making the whole ground shake and burn up. You board the ride after several minits, and you start on the fastest journey through the caves ever. During the ride, you encounter a much bigger dragon which attempts to stop your progress, and the whole ride is flooded with flames. At that point, the ride tips to give you the feeling that you are going to fall out. Suddenly, it tips right over and you are face to face with the dragon. He says a few words, then asks you to find something for him. If you find it, you are allowed back to the station. You have to enter a code on a console in front of you, and if it's correct you start on a fast bakwards ride to the station. If it's wrong, the ride ends and a member of staff has to collect you to walk you back to the station.I'd have a stunt show based around the legend of Hercules. The show would take the well known legend, and with audience help bring it to life and to the future. Members of the audience will be asked to help Hercules in a variety of tasks. Then, I'd have my Haunted house. It would be a Haunted mantion / hocus pocus hall ride through. You first watch a show featuring ghosts and following the story of what you will see on the ride. After the door opens, you board your train and off you go. As well as ghosts coming in to your train, you will see Sceens from Hocus pocus Hall, and the music will be the soundtracks of both rides remixed.Then I'd have my Log Floom, based around hot and cold. At each drop, you will be sprayed with a diffrent style of water, starting off really cold and then on the final drop flaming hot. The final drop would be the same as Ripsaw falls in IOA, and the other drops will be like little splashes.I'd have a railway that goes around the park stopping at diffrent sections to let people on and off, a couple of eating places and events through out the year.My entrance music would be soundtracks from my fave movies, ET, Star wars, Indiana jones, James bond and harry potter all looped

Wow you put alot of detial into that, it sounds really gd I'd love to go there, not sure about the flaming hot water that sprays you tho lol

Jholts Theme Park.Guide:Be taken into the midst of the dark ages... voyage across the enchanted Lake and ride (MACK log flume)-Mystic falls- with a dark section that heats you to 40 degrees celcius then lifts you through a freezing waterfall.(HOPKINS Shoot The Chute)-Fantasy Splash- 100ft drop + 45ft splash(Fabbri River Rapids)-Untamed Rapid-Venture into the medival castle and tame (Gerstlauer EuroFighter)-Dragoness- that entwines within the castle. (Robo Arm)-Jokers- Keep your sences alert in zargon's city of the doomed.(HUSS enterprise)-6iXth Sence- Spin Out of controll(B&M Inverted)-Zargon's Apprentice- Will He be defeated?(Fabbri 60m Mega drop (bigger v of dety)-Trickery Tower-(Maze) -Escape From City Of The Doomed-Race To Freedome in the land of ancient future(INTAMIN Wing rider) cars themed as lions -spellbinder-(Intamin Mega coaster) -Ancient Hights-(B&M floorless) Techno -Demond-and some more I'm not bothered to write LOL yes I have alot of time...I'm making this on rct3 ^^ I NEED TO WIN THE EURO MILLIIONS! :)

Jholts Theme Park.Guide:Be taken into the midst of the dark ages... voyage across the enchanted Lake and ride (MACK log flume)-Mystic falls- with a dark section that heats you to 40 degrees celcius then lifts you through a freezing waterfall.(HOPKINS Shoot The Chute)-Fantasy Splash- 100ft drop + 45ft splash(Fabbri River Rapids)-Untamed Rapid-Venture into the medival castle and tame (Gerstlauer EuroFighter)-Dragoness- that entwines within the castle. (Robo Arm)-Jokers- Keep your sences alert in zargon's city of the doomed.(HUSS enterprise)-6iXth Sence- Spin Out of controll(B&M Inverted)-Zargon's Apprentice- Will He be defeated?(Fabbri 60m Mega drop (bigger v of dety)-Trickery Tower-(Maze) -Escape From City Of The Doomed-Race To Freedome in the land of ancient future(INTAMIN Wing rider) cars themed as lions -spellbinder-(Intamin Mega coaster) -Ancient Hights-(B&M floorless) Techno -Demond-and some more I'm not bothered to write LOL yes I have alot of time...I'm making this on rct3 ^^ I NEED TO WIN THE EURO MILLIIONS! :)

Awsome atractions, really like the idea of the falls and the floorless coaster.

I hope you do win because I would socome to a theme park like that :)

Titan Tides Theme ParkA Theme Park with water park and hotel.Featuring 32 Rides split into six areas.My theme park would be 630 acres near the beach and in the UK.As you enter the theme park there are shops and facilites all in a circular shape around a large water feature.This area is called Titan Town.The area features:A resturanteToiletsShopArcadeindoor playgroundThis area also features the main station of the mono rail which travels around the whole park.There's a large gap at the top where there's a large map of the park.Titan Tides= Water park.Themed around the titans.The water park features:A toddlers area with slides and play features.A 40ft long and 40ft wide pool.A 70ft flume.A water rapids.A slide with four lanes of 40ft.Two separate slides of 40ft.2 JacuzzisA outdoor pool of 30 by 30ft.Titan Castle- A hotel with sea views and views of the local town infront.Themed around the titans.The hotel features 300 space car park with 400 rooms.Dinning room with bar, Conference facilites, and spa.Galactic Gardens:An area themed around outer space.Launch- A LIM launch roller coaster reaching 220ft with speeds of 90 mph featuring four inversions.Orbit- An orbitor themed around the planets.Supernova- An evolution themed around the sun going into supernova.Mars Mission- A flight simulator themed around a mission to mars (three different missions changes weekly)Gravity- A gravitron themed around a shuttle losing gravity.Gravitramp- 4 trampolines with bungee harnesses.Shop- Galatic Stores.An outside picnic area.Mystic Bay:An area themed around mysterious waters.Versus- A Mac splash battle.Siren- An Intamin Rapids ride lasting 7 minutes featuring, water jets, water canons, waterfalls, sprinklers.Mermayhem- A Intamin super splash water coaster themed around evil mermaids thats is mostly indoors.Thunder- A 100ft skydrop.Salmon Leap- Jump and Smile.Seagull Flight- Paratrooper.Crab Face Rock- Climbing wallToiletsShop- Bait Store.games stallsFishMash- Fish and chips stallDream Pavillion:An area with gentle rides for the younger children themed around a dream land.Stable Rider-CaroselSky Wheel- Ferris WheelTea Party- Tea cupsDizzy Dino- Waltzer.Drivers School- Bumper cars.Bed Divers- 3 different slides of 40ft where you slide down in sacks.Dream Train- Mine train roller coaster themed around a steam train of dreams featuring two small indoor sections.Nightmare-GCI wooden roller coaster reaching 130ft featruing 6 drops, trick track, tilted track, tight turns.Resturante- Dream DinerShop- HeavenOut door Playground.Games stallsKillers Lane:A lane full of scary rides and where the mazes are featured on Titan Terror Nights.Cataclism- A pirate ship themed to a ghost ship.Suicide- A B&M hyper coaster. Climbs chain lift hill, 215ft drop, bunny hop, banked turn, 50ft drop, barrel roll, 120ft drop, swerves left and right in and out of kiling machines, 60ft drop, banked turn past chained skeletons air time hill, block break run.Scythe- A gyro swing themed around the grim reapers blade.Ghost train.Truama- Reverse Bungee.Butchers- Hot dogs and burgers stall.Coffen- Coffe hut.shop- Supplierresturante- Harvest DinerTropic Forest:This area is themed around a tropical rain forest and the animals that re inside.TreeTops- kamikazeHippo's Fury- A huss top spinLion's Mane- A huss enterprise.Vulture's- Condor.Flying Monkey- Vekoma Inverted roller coaster featuring sea serpent roll, Corba roll, 3 vertical loops, banked cruve turn.resturante- Hyena's Densweet stall-Tropical treatsshop- Tribal MarkettoiletsGames stallsBBQ outdoor picnic areaTempo Rocks:This area is themed around a volcanoe/snowymountain and is a large mountain area witch is indoors.Chaos- A TOGO stand up coaster themed around the chaos going on inside the mountains with water jets and cold air jets and fire effects. The roller coaster reaches 100ft and features a dive loop, corckscrews, 2 inclined loops and tight turns.Trepid Winds- Break Dance.Drill- A Zipper themed to a drill drilling into the rocks.Tempo Falls- A log flume ride featuring 4 drops, on being a downward spiral and reaching a heights of 70ft swerving in and out of rocks.Tempo BurgersTempo Doughnutsshop- Luke's.toilets

Titan Tides Theme ParkA Theme Park with water park and hotel.Featuring 31 Rides split into six areas.My theme park would be 630 acres near the beach.As you enter the theme park there are shops and facilites all in a circular shape around a large water feature.This area is called Titan Town.The area features:A resturanteToiletsShopArcadeindoor playgroundThis area also features the main station of the mono rail which travels around the whole park.There's a large gap at the top where there's a large map of the park.Titan Tides= Water park.Themed around the titans.The water park features:A toddlers area with slides and play features.A 40ft long and 40ft wide pool.A 70ft flume.A water rapids.A slide with four lanes of 40ft.Two separate slides of 40ft.2 JacuzzisA outdoor pool of 30 by 30ft.Titan Castle- A hotel with sea views and views of the local town infront.Themed around the titans.The hotel features 300 space car park with 400 rooms.Dinning room with bar, Conference facilites, and spa.Galactic Gardens:An area themed around outer space.Launch- A LIM laucnh roller coaster reaching 220ft with speeds of 90 mph featuring four inversions.Orbit- An orbitor themed around the planets.Supernova- An evolution themed around the sun going into supernova.Mars Mission- A flight simulator themed around a mission to mars.Gravity- A gravitron themed around a shuttle losing gravity.Shop- Galatic Stores.Resturante- Space DinerAn outside picnic area.Mystic Bay:An area themed around mysterious waters.Versus- A Mac splash battle.Siren- An Intamin Rapids ride lasting 7 minutes featuring, water jets, water canons, waterfalls, sprinklers.Mermayhem- A Intamin super splash water coaster themed around evil mermaids thats is mostly indoors.Thunder- A 100ft skydrop.Salmon Leap- Jump and Smile.Seagull Flight- Paratrooper.ToiletsShop- Bait Store.games stallsDream Pavillion:An area with gentle rides for the younger children themed around a dream land.Stable Rider-CaroselSky Wheel- Ferris WheelTea Party- Tea cupsDizzy Dino- Waltzer.Drivers School- Bumper cars.Bed Divers- 3 different slides of 40ft where you slide down in sacks.Dream Train- Mine train roller coaster themed around a steam train of dreams featuring two small indoor sections.Nightmare-GCI wooden roller coaster reaching 130ft featruing 6 drops, trick track, tilted track, tight turns.Resturante- Dream DinerShop- HeavenOut door Playground.Games stallsKillers Lane:A lane full of scary rides and where the mazes are featured on Titan Terror Nights.Cataclism- A pirate ship themed to a ghost ship.Suicide- A B&M hyper coaster. Climbs chain lift hill, 215ft drop, bunny hop, banked turn, 50ft drop, barrel roll, 120ft drop, swerves left and right in and out of kiling machines, 60ft drop, banked turn past chained skeletons air time hill, block break run.Scythe- A gyro swing themed around the grim reapers blade.Ghost train.Truama- Reverse Bungee.shop- Supplierresturante- Harvest DinerTropic Forest:This area is themed around a tropical rain forest and the animals that re inside.TreeTops- kamikazeHippo's Fury- A huss top spinLion's Mane- A huss enterprise.Vulture's- Condor.Flying Monkey- Vekoma Inverted roller coaster featuring sea serpent roll, Corba roll, 3 vertical loops, banked cruve turn.Resturante- Hyena's Den.shop- Tribal MarkettoiletsGames stallsTempo Rocks:This area is themed around a volcanoe/snowymountain and is a large mountain area witch is indoors.Chaos- A TOGO stand up coaster themed around the chaos going on inside the mountains with water jets and cold air jets and fire effects. The roller coaster reaches 100ft and features a dive loop, corckscrews, 2 inclined loops.Trepid Winds- Break Dance.Tempo Falls- A log flume ride featuring 4 drops, on being a downward spiral and reaching a heights of 70ft.shop- Tempo Foodstoilets

I bet you had all these ideas wrote out somewhere!I can't believe how detailed your "Future Park" is!All I can say is WELL DONE! :P

My theme park would have to be in Britain somewhere. It would have 5/6 areas with some room to extend of course. The areas would be: Future / Sci-Fi, Horror, Sports, Historic and Water. (The sixth one would be added later, and maybe a small seventh with the room). Each area would have a major ride, usually a coaster or very good flat. It would be a family theme park, with most areas having at least 1 big ride, 1 family ride and 1 kiddie ride.NB: The area lists below would be when the are is at its absolute prime and if the park wasn't subject to noise and height restrictions, etc.Each area would have a train station, in which you could take a train (there'd be 3/4 on the track) to each area of the park. Each area does have toilets, shops and food outlets themed appropriately, but I'm not writing them down below to save time. Future / Sci-FiMain ride would be a B&M Floorless Diving Machine. The height / drop would be 150ft / 145ft respectively, with a tunnel for the bottom 30ft of the drop. The tunnel would have a spinning effect (not sure what they're called) that was in the old X queue line and I think is now used in Hellgate. The rest of the ride would have pretty basic elements but weave in and out of tunnels with futuristic effects and sounds in the tunnels. Though there would be no clean cut story line, it would be a simple go into the future idea. There would be 1 flat, being 2 duelling drop towers, 60ft tall, but 50ft underground. Again, simple future idea with some nice music. There would also be a kiddie ride, like Ollie Octopus at TP, with a clichéd centre piece.Horror The main ride would be a dark ride. Very claustraphobic and 'in your face' with a curse like theme. Loads of hidden surprises that make everyone jump and has a recommended age restriction of 12 due to the scares.One flat ride would be an indoor Top Spin. Whenever water is squirted, red lights underneath it make it look like blood on and off ride. Some quick squirts would be heated slightly, like on SAW to give a more surreal effect. The story line is entering a place where someone was supposedly murdered. A family flat ride would be a magic carpet with some theming attached to make it look like an axe. Another flat would be added in later. Due to the horror idea, it wouldn't have any kiddie rides.SportsThe main ride would be an Intamin duelling accelerator coaster, themed to a race. The tracks start off side by side and then race off at speeds of 75MPH in about 2.5-3 seconds, to give a less forceful launch as Stealth. The non-inverting ride goes through lots of over banked turns like Rita and the station in themed to a pit stop area. The trains are given some good looking race car themes and riders can choose what car to choose what train they want to ride on. The winning car receives a message from their coach congratualting them, while the losing car gets a message from their coach commiserating them. Other rides include a Disco with a loose theme of a Hammer Throw as well as an Enterprise themed to a training session. There would also be a ride like Rocky Express (what are they called again?) with a small theme or a 1500M race. HistoryThe main ride would be another coaster, this time an Intamin woodie. A maximum height of around 100ft / 110ft. It would be themed to the Trojan Horse offering, with onboard audio. Of course, it would have very little historical references, but just take the idea of a true event. Flat rides would include a Screaming Swing that tells a brief (with made up parts) of the Gunpowder Plot, and the ride is themed upon the explosion, if it was to happen. The surrounding area / queue line would look like the Houses of Parliament in that time (well roughly). There'd also be a couple of kiddie rides.WaterThe main would be a Mack Log Flume. It would be 70ft long, with a triple main drop (like how Loggers has a double one). There would be a couple of mini drops and some squirters as well, which have been well hidden. No mainstream them, expect about getting wet. Another ride would be a Shoot the Chute. It would only be 50ft high and you wouldn't get no where near as wet as on Tidal Wave. Again, just themed about getting wet.As well as that, there'd also be a Water Slide, 30ft tall, but with 6 slides unlike Depth Charge's 4. If possibly, the dingys would be able to hold 3 people, rather than 2. Again, just a little theme about getting wet. There would also be a beach for everyone to relax during summer months / hot days.HotelThere would be a Hotel with 180 rooms. As there's 5 themed areas, there'd be 36 rooms themed to each area, but when a sixth is added, that would be reduced to 30, and if a seventh is added, then there'd be 27 rooms themed to the 6 areas, and 18 to the seventh, much smaller area.NotesSome maybe wondering why there are no rapids. The simple reason is they'd be added in a new area. I felt that no rapids would be needed in the park there was. The new coaster to go in would probably be a Eurofighter and a Mack Powered coaster would have to be added in sooner or later somewhere. Any comments, just say. :P

I bet you had all these ideas wrote out somewhere!I can't believe how detailed your "Future Park" is!All I can say is WELL DONE! :P

Actually I didn't I sat here and did the research looking up all types of rides and roller coasters etc and did some thinking of what would go with them and what hasn't been done yet

my theme park at the moment would be called G-forceevery ride would have atleast 5 inversions and most would be more entense than rides of todaymost of the park will be a mixture of on water or underground to give a feel of speed and it makes a better atmosphere of thrillI would have to include:b&m dive machineintamin launch coaster(with lots of over banked turns and corkscrews)gerstleur eurofighter(custom design)(2 vertical lifts)b&m inverted coaster(launched)intamin 12 looping designb&m flyer or a lay down coaster which flips you into a flyer(with a vertical lifta launched version of X(like space mountain) with more loops and barrel rolls.flats included:3 detonator towers(that goe underground)(except for the top 15 ft)a bigger rush with over the head harnesses which takes you up so high you feel weightlesss&s sky swat with more comfy restraints and at a greater height with faster and more rotationshuss top spin with higher powerd jets and better settingstop scan (like samurai at chessington) with smoke and water effects with fater rotations and sometimes the gondalas lock in place for a greater experienceand even more-with possible expansions on islands or tunnels.

That was my idea, by the way. I don't think Thorpe could do this for the simple fact it would be rather hard to incorporate it round the park, dropping off people in suitable places that would cause too much congestion. It would be rather hard to maintain and might not be cost effective enough. Also, I personally think it would be much easier for people to walk around because, lets face it, the CCR loop is very popular and having one all round the park would be too much.As for my idea, I'm working on a map that would look like TP's one off of Wikipedia that I will hopefully post soon.

if dreamed of this for years, I would have a park full of intamin rides!E.G.intamin blitz (maverick)intamin vertical lift(farenheight)intamin woddie(el toro)strata coaster (ttd)giga coaster(millenum force)I would also have a jump 2 and topple towera mack kids coaster and a nice boat ride. a ride like ripsawfalls.and to top it off it would be in barbados :) !

That was my idea, by the way. I don't think Thorpe could do this for the simple fact it would be rather hard to incorporate it round the park, dropping off people in suitable places that would cause too much congestion. It would be rather hard to maintain and might not be cost effective enough. Also, I personally think it would be much easier for people to walk around because, lets face it, the CCR loop is very popular and having one all round the park would be too much.As for my idea, I'm working on a map that would look like TP's one off of Wikipedia that I will hopefully post soon.

And it was a very good idea to one I had to use in my own park after I read it, sorry :)A MAP whoa! very proffesional