TV programmes you hate

Theme Park bloke

• 3 weeks later...

X Factor (and its all predecessors/anything similar - hey, anyone remember that Pop Idol winner Michelle McMannus? Didn't think so ;) ) Basically for the reasons Matt Creek pointed out. Plus all the irritating, screaming audience. And the way that the contestants break down in tears as though they've received devastating news.. They've clearly never experienced anything quite so emotional in their lives before! Well, the ones that don't have sob stories that is ;):ph34r:

You should hear the way my brother rants about it, it's hilarious :lol:

(Also, Strictly has been beating X Factor viewing figures for the past few years (probably longer) :ph34r: )

I await the day it ends. Same for Big Brother and Ceplebrity Big Brother!!

I despise big bang theory. Its meant to be about a bunch of college kids yet the actors are in their 30's and 40's! Its stupid! 

I'm sorry, but I am seriously confused as to how you managed to get the impression that it's about a bunch of kids at college?! It's made very clear that they are researchers at a university; for example, Sheldon is constantly ribbing Wolowitz for "only having a Masters degree" whilst the rest of them have PhD's (which you study for after your Bachelor's, or normal university degree).

Plus none of them live on campus or attend classes, and Leonard chases after Penny, and it's made pretty clear that she's younger than the guys.

I just really don't get how you viewed it as a show about guys studying at college? :P

• 7 months later...

the big bang theory, mrs browns boys, miranda 

big bang theory is definitely the worst though. it's so depressingly bad. the worst part is the fans who claim I don't get the "intelligent humour"..

didn't realise people laughing at a dude watching a game of thrones box set was intelligent humour but alright

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Anything with Keith Lemon on it.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more.

Ru Pauls Drag Race. Absolute rubbish. My sister persuaded me to watch one with her and it is safe to say that it was the single worst piece of television I have ever seen. The budget was minuscule and it showed in the awful set design and catastrophic graphics and music. Never ever again shall I be made to watch such a poor excuse for a television programme.

Ru Pauls Drag Race. Absolute rubbish. My sister persuaded me to watch one with her and it is safe to say that it was the single worst piece of television I have ever seen. The budget was minuscule and it showed in the awful set design and catastrophic graphics and music. Never ever again shall I be made to watch such a poor excuse for a television programme.

jpvm9z.jpg

• 1 month later...

TV shows I hate... I have a long list but I shall reduce it to a few:

The X Factor - Why does it still exist? 

Gogglebox - Pointless nonsensical trash

Any Reality TV show - Excluding IAC (which is still pretty poor), they should be destroyed 

Dr Who - Don't get me started 

Anything with Keith Lemon - He pisses me right off 

I would list more but I don't want to take up a whole page of this thread! 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...