TV programmes you hate

Theme Park bloke

Most of us here hate a TV programme, or several. I certainly have a few I hate, but to kickstart this topic, there is one that I must get off my chest. That programme is:Holby CityWhy do I hate it? Well first of all, I find the storylines rather false. There is so much drama in that hospital it is unreal, and if it's trying to give an insight into doctors and nurses working and personal lives, then they're totally wrong.The main reason I hate it is because one series has 52 episodes, with one episode broadcast a week. That's 52 weeks, one whole year! It is greed. Surely the BBC One controller must have a screw loose to allow this slot to be allocated for an entire year?!Maybe the BBC's Points Of View would be interested to know what I thought.So - which TV programmes do you hate?

Big Brother, Big Brothers Little Brother and Big Brothers Big Mouth.I hate these becuase whenever I'm watching Friends on E4 all these Big Brother adverts keep popping up and I just get fed up, they're awful Davina is so up herself, it annoys me every time I see it, and I know this isn't the right topic but I really hate that Go Compare advert, its not funny, its annoying, cheap joke at the end and they're just trying to do something funny like Compare the Market, its backfired and lots of people hate it.

Len,It is just myself and Tim's opinion.We don't like it!

Thanks Keith, in fact alot of people hate it, and Len in answer to your question, its utter rubbish, its repetetive, alot of people in it annoy me to the point where I have to change channels everytime there is an advert.

Well, when I see all these adverts for Big Brothers Big Mouth, she keeps being really cocky like, a few weeks ago she was saying "when the sun is shining on my hot body" I was thinking thats a bit cocky considering she isn't hot.

I think she's hot which is irrelevant, but it probably would have been a sarcastic remark, but I dont know whether it was or not THUS that is an invalid point

I think she's hot which is irrelevant, but it probably would have been a sarcastic remark, but I dont know whether it was or not THUS that is an invalid point

Even if it is, its sounded extremley cocky and its not the first time she has said something like that, even still she really annoys me.