TV programmes you hate

Theme Park bloke

I mean the Hannah Montanna and stuff like that, the classical disney was so so good.Len: You were questioning everything that people were saying, wether it be "how" or "why" that is not the point, it is annoying and needs to stop.

Yeah I agree, I used to love the films especially The Jungle Book!

The Jungle Book was one of my favourite Classical Disney films, why aren't they making classics like that anymore?

I think they are focussing on more T.V. shows that they can franchise, like "THE ALL NEW Hannah Montana Lunchbox!" makes me angry, why do they have to have all these products? :(

Len, to be fair, you were just saying "why" to everything and it's not really discussing. Tim for one already explained why he has an opinion, and you should just accept that everybody has opinions, some of which may be different from yours. Can we leave this now, and continue with the topic :(. Like Ryan said, it needs to stop.

Are you not going a little off topic there?Anway, I hate Songs of Praise BECAUSE it is false as it is about religion (adn my grandma watches it)

No because I'm still discussing Disney, which makes TV shows that I hate. Just because it is about a religion doesn't meet it is false. Many people believe in different religions, none of them are false at all.

I agree. I don't understand why people say Jeremy Clarkson is so good/entertaining/whatever. He annoys me full stop. It's this, and the fact that I have no interest in cars whatsoever why I don't watch top gear. :(

I also hate cars I find there somethin that gets you from A to B, I realy could not care less about the arrow dynamics of a car or how fast the petrol pumps out of the exaust. then agien people could same about coasters. going back on topic I do sometimes find some of the stuff funny on top gear. I will watch the new episodes, its just when I find my brother watching it all the time. he will record dave and dave ja vu, he doesnt get there the same thing. our whole recorded pograms is filled up with top gear.

I realy could not care less about the arrow dynamics of a car or how fast the petrol pumps out of the exaust. then agien people could same about coasters.

I completely agree. People say to me, "Why are you so fascinated by theme parks?". I don't really know how to explain, it's just that there something about them that fascinate me, "Why are you so fascinated by cars?". It's the same that I can't understand how people are so obsessed with traction control/horsepower etc. That's life though. It's great that everyone is so diverse, we just learn how to accept other peoples interests. Back on topic.... :( (Sorry)