TV programmes you hate

Theme Park bloke

Well, when I see all these adverts for Big Brothers Big Mouth, she keeps being really cocky like, a few weeks ago she was saying "when the sun is shining on my hot body" I was thinking thats a bit cocky considering she isn't hot.

Just wait till she streaks naked through the house next year, like she said she'd do. :(

I hate I'm a Celebrity. It makes Big Brother look immense. :(

That programme is so awful. It's not the eyeball-eating and stuff, it's the programme in general I hate!Anyway, back to Big Brother, and the show's axe couldn't have come at a better time IMO. It could've come a few years before but I for one am glad to see it beign axed. Series 1 and about a quarter of series 2 (I saw the finals for both), and this years' series are the only ones I haven't watched. It's the final tonight and I'll watch that for the hell of it.

• 1 month later...

Is it not a TV programme, but a TV advert.I literally feel like tearing my hair out everytime I see that "Green Army" advert.I am sorry, but if I ever met that guy, I am afraid I will have to strangle him! :blink:

I completley agree, I also hate that Go Compare advert, its so annoying.

I completley agree, I also hate that Go Compare advert, its so annoying.

That totally deserves a positive plus for your post :blink:'Go Compare' and 'Green Army' should never beallowed to be put together again! :blink:I don't hear the 'Go Compare' one often, but the 'Green Army' is on the TV and Radio.I don't watch much TV, But I can guarantee seeing / hearing it a million times!

That totally deserves a positive plus for your post :P'Go Compare' and 'Green Army' should never beallowed to be put together again! :blink:I don't hear the 'Go Compare' one often, but the 'Green Army' is on the TV and Radio.I don't watch much TV, But I can guarantee seeing / hearing it a million times!

I don't listen to the radio much, but that advert is so annoying, but yeah, they made such an awful joke at the end of the advert.Both your posts deserve a plus one! :blink:

I don't listen to the radio much, but that advert is so annoying, but yeah, they made such an awful joke at the end of the advert.Both your posts deserve a plus one! :blink:

I have the radio on quite a bit; And whether I am in the car, common room at college, or my house, I can still hear that bloody voice shouting 'Green Army'.It is like, Who has some spare sellotape to put over his mouth! :P

I have the radio on quite a bit; And whether I am in the car, common room at college, or my house, I can still hear that bloody voice shouting 'Green Army'.It is like, Who has some spare sellotape to put over his mouth! :blink:

I have just seen a new Go Compare advert, still with the same annoying man.

• 11 months later...

Well I never watch Channel 5 anyway, but I will be furious if I see Facebook flooded with, ZOMG THEY KICKED THEM OUT OF THE HOUSE OMFG, MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!111Get a ****ing life, If I wanted to watch people sleeping, I would just film myself and watch that on repeat. :lol:

Apparently after the success of this years, celebrity big brother will return on Channel 4 in January.