Pocket Thorpe

Phill

Posted ImageAfter what feels like an eternity, Apple finally approved Pocket Thorpe for the App Store. For those who don’t know, “Pocket Thorpe is the ultimate companion for your iPhone or iPod touch to help you navigate around Thorpe Park and make the most of your day. Pocket Thorpe makes ride restriction, location and other information readily available all under one slick and intuative user interface”. Good stuff.For a limited time (1 week, to be precise) Pocket Thorpe will be just 59p. To find out more visit the microsite. Happy Thorpe-ing.http://pocket.madebyphill.co.uk

I really like the look of this app, but I dont have an iPhone ;) I do however have an LG Cookie, and I know that it can store apps. Does anyone know if I could use this app on my phone? Or if there will be something similar for other touchscreen phones?

Unfortunately it'll only run on iPhone's and iPod Touch's. At present there are no plans to bring it to other phones, however if there's a demand I can look into it!

• 4 weeks later...

Pocket Thorpe 1.1 was submitted to Apple today, so will probably take another lifetime to get approved. Includes Bug Fixes, New Icon, UI Tweaks, and other small improvements. Will post when it's ready for download! Posted ImageThanks to everyone who has bought it, coming up to 150 sales! Rock on!

• 2 months later...