shoot the rapids-cedarpoint 2010

Jake C

The feudin's been goin' on fer decades. Now, climb aboard and immerse yourself in one of the wildest water expeditions this side of the Appalachians!You'll board your boat inside the Crystal Rock Bottling Company and travel through rivers, around an illegal moonshine still and encounter some wild feudin' and fightin'. We still have no clue what they're fightin' over (it could be Whyte Lightnin'), but yer sure to be a part of it!The Shoot the Rapids adventure features two unique lift hills that drop you into roaring river rapids. You'll even encounter some surprises along the journey!Use the links on the left to explore all the details about the ride. You'll find interviews, computer animation, construction photos and facts about Shoot the Rapids. A webcam, available for viewing the entire construction site, will be installed shortly after Labor Day.Shoot the Rapids is scheduled to welcome riders on Opening Day, 2010!-cedar pointthis ride has been getting alot of negative feedback, what do you think?http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/park/ride...oot_the_rapids/

because of the hype on there facebook page everyone was expecting a coaster. the amount of negative feedback was amazing. thought they were being very rude, they already have 17 coasters what would they belike if thorpe was there home park :(. would love to see a ride this good at thorpe evan though we dont need it. my only complaint is the osr.

I thought it was $10.5million :( Which I agree is a hell of a lot to spend on a water ride and as someone else mentioned, the name is terrible.

my only complaint is the osr.

There not actually over the shoulder restraint's, there just lap bars that come from behind you, hard to explain without the aid of a picture. :(I've read on another forum that this sort of thing has happened before where a sort of "filler" attraction has been built and then the year following a major addition was made.Either way I still dream of visiting Cedar Point and is something I need to do before I die :(

also £8,000,000 is alot on a water ride so id expect it to be one of the better ones. obviously not as good as tidal wave :(

Yeah it is alot, hopefully some good theming, which to be honest Cedar Point aren't the best at, I think Tidal Wave is alot like Marmite, you either love it or you hate it! :(

I thought it was $10.5million :( Which I agree is a hell of a lot to spend on a water ride and as someone else mentioned, the name is terrible.

yeh £8,000,000 which is about $10.5 millionoh and this is something I got from the website about the osrBoat StatisticsNumber of Boats 10 fiberglass boatsRiders Per Boat 10Safety Restraint Individual over-the-head lap bars with hand gripsSeating Individual seats; five rows of two per boat