Halloween

rollerross11

So halloween 09 is shortly coming up, Has anyone got anything planned or costume ideas or even previous halloween ideas or costumes.My Home Haunt 09This halloween I'm planning to create a home haunt maze based around an abandoned circus. Welcome to the CARNEVIL!!! The haunt attraction starts with a mad ringleader (ME) who invits you to come and see the circus. As you enter you are put into group of 5 or less and dared to enter the circus. At the begining of the attraction you come across several clowns and severeal intresting rooms. A Coconut shy with heads as the cocnuts, A room full of ballons, a hall of illusions and an caged area. ENTER THE CIRCUS HAlloween 2009!!!

I won't be able to go to fright nights this year, I don't have the money or time to sadly, I got to go last year on my birthday and it was manic!Lat year for halloween I went tricking or treating in my village.This year for halloween I'm going trick or treating over a friends village.And for my brithday this year I'm having a halloween themed birthday party with bouncy castle and pinata etc althought you have given me the idea to make a maze elsewhere in my garden and try to scare people but I could never do that

I really hate trick or treating, my friends ask me to go but I really hate it. Last year I didn't do anything much, the year before I went to Fright Nights. This year, I'm looking at going to Hocus Pocus and Fright Nights, although if I can only manage one, it will be Hocus Pocus without a doubt.

Debating what event I'm going to go to this year, Thorpe fright night or Hocus Pocus. May have to flip a coin for the anser because I really can't decide.As for the 31st I'm going to have a huge party like I do every year, and dress up like dracula. I've got the whole outfit, fake teeth, fake mask, fake blood, it's amazing. Also going to get my music out, excercist theme, monster mash, adams family and a few others too. I like looping them like Chessington. Also do all the traditional, trick or treat, bobbing for apples and pumpkin pie.