Suggestion: TPM Member Cards/Badges?

StevenVig

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you have no pride in your membership of TPM?

Well yes I do actually. I just have never liked the idea of them and think it's over the top. I don't even like wearing my name badge at work... I am just strongly against them and I just don't feel it suitable to wear them.

Well yes I do actually. I just have never liked the idea of them and think it's over the top. I don't even like wearing my name badge at work... I am just strongly against them and thy are I just don't feel it suitable to wear them.

Well I think it's a fantastic idea. Especially for first time meet-uppers, as it will avoid the awkward situation of trying to work out who is who.

Yeah, that's the trouble with people, they have different lengths of name, which means that there has to be a compromise. Posted ImageYes, it may have Mania Hub across the top now, but the logo came from here, and everywhere you look, people refer to the forum and it's members as being from TPM, I have never heard of anyone being part of Mania Hub ... yet.Anyway, these are the previews so that people can comment on them, and we can iron out any modifications required. Posted Image

Liam, it's done. The only Lian I know is a woman so I was a tad confused :)Ricky, which name (user or real), and do you mean font or colour??Remember that the real problem is that some people *cough Keith* have long names, so the text can't be made any bigger.These badges will be printed tomorrow morning, so this is your last chance for additions and changes.

Keith, your middle name can't surely be longer than my middle name xD - baring in my mind, my middle name could be possibly longer than Apu's surname (Simpsons) :)

I don't have a middle name :)I did get reconmended by several friends to have the middle name 'Vampire'.(My mum even thought it would suit me as apparently I am always about Vampire. I can't think for one second where that has came from!) :P