Thorpe Park - Saturday 3rd October - Stealth ERT

Marc

I'm really glad that everybody enjoyed themselves and I'm sorry I couldnt be there. This has probably been one of our most popular meets for obvious reasons. Even though, I wasnt there I would like to say thankyou to Marc for making this possible and bring on some more amazing meet-ups.Well done Marc! :P

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you all enjoyed it guys, although the most thanks must to to Thorpe Park, not me! If anyone would like to put a little something together saying thanks forward it on to me (simps100@gmail.com) and ill make sure its passed on to the park =]

I wont be coming because God decided to screw me over with body-problems. >< One important lesson I've learnt:Never take Imodium unless you 'have', what it is intended to be used for - that and I didn't get a decent night's sleep despite going to bed EARLY at 10:30pm.I'm really pissed because I'm missing ERT, missing the chance to meet Ellie and not being able to see Phil, who I haven't seen since '08 March.

Awwh bless! There'll be other chances to meet up, I'm sure! :PI was extremely tired (as any of you who were there must have noticed) and I fell asleep on the train home. It was worth it though xDI had an amazing day! Best of the three tpm meets so far xD Loved dancing in the saw queue with ChaCha and the ERT was really cool!Thank you Marc and Thorpe Park!! :P

Awwh bless! There'll be other chances to meet up, I'm sure! :PI was extremely tired (as any of you who were there must have noticed) and I fell asleep on the train home. It was worth it though xDI had an amazing day! Best of the three tpm meets so far xD Loved dancing in the saw queue with ChaCha and the ERT was really cool!Thank you Marc and Thorpe Park!! :P

Haha! Yes our dancing was very entertaining apart from the funny looks we were getting. xDYesterday was very good and it was nice to see some new faces as well. =]

I am not in that video :P But Marc has one on his camera that Rob did and it shows us coming back to offload!Awesome day, and it was cool that we actually stayed together as a whole group (usually we split up into small groups eventually).Air hockey in the arcade was entertaining to watch :PEven though we only got 6 rides done (and that includes Stealth ERT!) it was still good!But yeah as I said, it was still a good day and was good seeing people again and meeting lots of new people Even though there were quite a few people who's names I actually didn't know! The ERT went really well and was good fun! And good ol' Alfonso and Harold! :DAnd Marc had fun when he discovered his camera has hi-speed burst mode!I have some entertaining photos too....*cough*plum*cough*Put the group photos up now please! :DEDIT: "That's what she said"....