Hex

Theme Park bloke

Every once in a while, somebody creates something that is unlike anything else that has come before it. Otherwise the industry would never develop or move on.I just want to throw my penny's worth about that Gary guy- I thought he was hilarious and the entertainment value of his posts fair outweighed any trollage. :PHex though, I would absolutely love for there to be a Live version at Scarefest that is actually an advertised attraction for the entire duration and not just the last two days, by rides staff. I would love to go through it. ;)

I just want to throw my penny's worth about that Gary guy- I thought he was hilarious and the entertainment value of his posts fair outweighed any trollage. :P

Oh absolutely, he was very funny. And just like Fawlty Towers it was best the Admin team killed the humour while it was good, instead of descending into 'My family' levels of boredom and tediousness. Garry Williams will remain a legend for the rest of time.As for Hex, I'm going to stand by my guns here... I think it truely was the best ride Tussauds ever added to any of its parks. Even now, and even knowing that the ride itself isn't in the towers, I can never tell when you leave the towers and enter a metal box. The transitioin is seemless and the attraction itself is fantastic.It's only negative is in the batching area where the speech starts, there's no warning so people either talk through it or ignore it. ;)

As for Hex, I'm going to stand by my guns here... I think it truely was the best ride Tussauds ever added to any of its parks. Even now, and even knowing that the ride itself isn't in the towers, I can never tell when you leave the towers and enter a metal box. The transitioin is seemless and the attraction itself is fantastic.It's only negative is in the batching area where the speech starts, there's no warning so people either talk through it or ignore it. ;)

Have some rep...That negative however also leads to the other two pre-shows unfortunately... So many inconsiderate people in the cinema...

• 5 months later...

Could anyone who has ridden Hex recently comment on the ride's upkeep this season in terms of effects? The last time I rode it, a few of the Octagon effects weren't working and the speakers in the vault were very quiet. This was not during the time when the ride had major effects issues last year either.

Could anyone who has ridden Hex recently comment on the ride's upkeep this season in terms of effects? The last time I rode it, a few of the Octagon effects weren't working and the speakers in the vault were very quiet. This was not during the time when the ride had major effects issues last year either.

and also people I plan to ride hex this summer but I am scared of models... :angry: Are there any? Thanks :lol:Edit: I cant spell people. ;) Edited by Kevvy K

• 2 weeks later...