Control Panels

schneck

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Moved the topic as I feel that control panels are mainly going to be from other parks. I have a load of pictures of panels taken from a series of websites over the years.TP_Banana.jpgMr Monkey's Banana RideTP_Carousel.jpgChief Rangers CarouselTP_Detonator.jpgDetonatorTP_Nemesis%20Inferno.jpgNemesis Inferno (my old baby :o )TP_Rumba%20Rapids.jpgRumba RapidsTP_Teacups.jpgStorm In A TeacupTP_Nemesis%20Inferno_TOUCHSCREEN.jpgCloseup on Nemesis TouchscreenI operated all these rides except Rumba so :o

Ian, can you possibly re-post these pics, as I cannot see them :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

http://www.potionmagix.fr/forumix/oziris-partie-1-t2314.html

Don't understand all of any of it, but an interesting look at the control panel and opening operations for OzIris.

This looks like something from Mr McGoriams Wonder Emporium! Certainly does look nice though. Some British park control panel stations that also stand out for me/seem a bit unique are:

*Smiler - Although I think it's an odd design for the ride op to be that exposed, but good for the ride op to see everthing going on below.

*Th13teen - I like how the station feels under cover and forest-like, and the booth although square looks quite nice.

*Air - I think it looks quite good, and a bit like one of those old cars where the main door was the front of the car itself, as the door in and out of the panel is on the front to the side.

*Swarm - What's not to like about that upside-down emergency response unit? :P

But keep the pics of the flamboyant looking ones from abroad, enjoying the splash of culture on the control booths :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...