Top Fright Night Tips!

I thought it might be nice to make a thread especially made for sharingtips for fright nights at Thope Park, as we all know how busy it gets!Heres mine:

• Arrive at the park at 10 O'clock. Go straight to the rollercoasters and get a few rides in: Most people wont arrive until 12 so it is worth making the most of the 'quiet period'.
  • When it gets to 12, most people have now arrived so have your lunch, and ride a few wet rides and silly rides (like the teacups) just for a laugh with your mates.
  • At 3:15, choose a maze and get in the queue for it.
  • By the time you're out the maze, it will be dark, and the queues for rollercoasters will be well worth it as in the dark they offer a better and more unique ride experience.

A great topic!I would definitely agree with your first tip, it will be your only chance to get a few rides with walk-ons or 5 minute queues. I would especially recommend going to Nemesis Inferno first. There aren't a great many ways of cutting queues after 12pm or so, because by now the park will be packed, and the queues are likely to remain pretty solid until 10pm. The only thing I would say, is that if you wish to ride Tidal Wave during the day and there is any queue at all, don't ride it. Wait until nightfall, when the Tidal Wave queue is very likely to fall to 0 minutes and remain so until 10pm. Don't do what I used to do, and keep walking round the park until you find a short queue. Go to a ride, and join the queue. Don't waste time walking aimlessly round the park when rides' queues are likely to remain the same. It is Fright Nights, so don't expect to get a very high ride count, unless of course you buy fastrack. Most of all, just enjoy the day! It will be incredibly busy, and you probably won't get on many rides, so just enjoy the atmosphere and the company you have! Make it a day not to forget!

As Paul has said, excellent topic :)The worst thing you can do is walk around the park seeing what the queue's are like, you could end up walking round 2 or 3 times, and even then you may still think there all too long, just at the start of the day, prioritise the rides you MUST do, the rides you want to do, and the rides you'd like to do but your not bothered about. Gandhi's advice is spot on in the order you should do the day, especially about getting there early, you can get Colossus, Stealth and Nemesis Inferno done a good handful of times by 11, and will really start your day of before the park becomes all atmospheric and busy as the day goes on.Also as Paul said, you'll struggle finding queue's with short queue's after 12pm, in fact there likely to be very long/extreme, I am another one who used to walk around the park until I found something I could be bothered to queue for.And as others have said, Fright Nights, can be a brilliant day out so enjoy it :)

Cool tips! I may use some.

If you use any of the tips, make sure you use the arriving early tip as a priority! The amount of rides you can get with no queue at the start of the day is quite incredible. Stealth and Nemesis Inferno especially are usually walk-on until around 10.30am.

Go either this Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday if possible. Park will be pretty much dead and most rides and mazes will stay under 45 mins. Will get a bit busier later in the day of course, especially once schools finish. Remember you have to prebook for your tickets (even if you're an AP holder) from the 24th, which is next Saturday.As mentioned above, make sure you go to your first choice maze about 30-45 minutes before it opens (4pm). This way you'l beat standing in a queue and then can get on with others.If you do do the above tip, I'd personally say do Asylum of Se7en first. Why? Well, they are the closest together, so you can queue before one opens and get on it straight away, then go on the other one straight after - and hopefully avoid a massive queue. Also, these are the 2 I've heard the best reviews from.Stay as late as possible. Rides in the dark are so much better!"Finally, enjoy the day! :)

Go either this Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday if possible. Park will be pretty much dead and most rides and mazes will stay under 45 mins. Will get a bit busier later in the day of course, especially once schools finish. Remember you have to prebook for your tickets (even if you're an AP holder) from the 24th, which is next Saturday.As mentioned above, make sure you go to your first choice maze about 30-45 minutes before it opens (4pm). This way you'l beat standing in a queue and then can get on with others.If you do do the above tip, I'd personally say do Asylum of Se7en first. Why? Well, they are the closest together, so you can queue before one opens and get on it straight away, then go on the other one straight after - and hopefully avoid a massive queue. Also, these are the 2 I've heard the best reviews from.Stay as late as possible. Rides in the dark are so much better!"Finally, enjoy the day! :)

Couldn't agree more!