The Christmas AP Pass Bash

AeRo

Okay, following on from discussions on Sunday, I have now booked accomodation for a Christmas trip.The Plan: 2 days of madness and mayhem going to Dungeons, Madam Tussauds and The Eye on our Annual Passes, then additional trips to both Hyde Park and Shepherds Bush Fairs.The Dates: Saturday, 5th December and Sunday 6th December.What Can I do? : Any, all or none of the above. I will post more details of where and when times soon.If you are interested in going, or have any questions, post them in here.SaturdayAeRoIanNemtpkabzRollerross11master iskanderMarcProfessorXEllie-LSundayAeRoIanNemTPDanmaster iskanderMarcMaybeWillSmartguyLordcutter6Okay, the plan is:SaturdayMeet at Waterloo at 10.00amGo to The EyeThen off to The Dungeons and Madam TussaudsGo to Hyde Park Fair in the evening.SundayMeet at O2 at 11.30 for noon opening and have a whole day there.http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/o2-christmas-fair-tickets.aspx

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say £75 is 'cheap', especially considering some people on here might have no income at all. Back in June when I was renewing my AP I had something like £80, so I couldn't afford a £150 Merlin Annual Pass. All I could do was decide which theme park I generally visit the most and that was Thorpe Park, so a Thorpe Park Annual Pass was all I could get at the time. As of now I still have a lack of money (I have £6 to be exact :lol:) so there's no way I can take advantage of the current offer.

• 2 weeks later...